12is12

After having read the posts on Colombia...

Hi All,

Apologies for the earlier query-post; I forgot to scour exisitng posts for info; Firecat set me straight.

Some follow-up questions; advance thanks for patience and guidance.

(-:

Club Tobi:

The great rates are on top of $20 entry fee, right? (An April post mentions only $8, but the website says $20...)

Their website has no English version; does that mean there're only a few tourists?

How do you pick the masseur? Is sex assumed or to be bargained for explicitly? Do they speak any kind of English?

Any interaction (including sampling) in open spaces, like in Brazil?

Re Firecats's observation: how are the rooms? hygene? AC?

Best days and hours to come?

Similarily, how does Fercho Masajes work?

The above two are in Medelline. What about other cities?

Any chance of finding a guy who'll accompany me for a trip around the country? with more than basic English....

How do I search?

contacts...?

Someone mentioned hitting on hotel staff; any experience?

I'll appreciate inputs on any or all questions above.

Thanks guys

• Members

Hi All,

Apologies for the earlier query-post; I forgot to scour exisitng posts for info; Firecat set me straight.

(-:

Club Tobi:

The great rates are on top of $20 entry fee, right? (An April post mentions only $8, but the website says $20...)

Their website has no English version; does that mean there're only a few tourists?

How do you pick the masseur? Is sex assumed or to be bargained for explicitly? Do they speak any kind of English?

Any chance of finding a guy who'll accompany me for a trip around the country? with more than basic English....

How do I search?

contacts...?

Thanks guys

Look a little closer at the entrance fee shown on Club Tobi's website. It is not $20.00 as you posted. On Tobi's site, the price is shown as $20,000 which is twenty thousand Colombian pesos. At the present exchange rate, that equals around $6.70 U.S. entrance.

https://translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.elclubdetobi.com.co/&prev=search

There are not many English speaking tourists at the club or in Medellin for that matter.

Depending on when you are at Club Tobi, the variety and types of available "pregagos" vary greatly, as do the masseurs.

I went to Club Tobi only once. I did not choose to engage a masseur nor most of the guys at the club the evening I went there, although many were good looking by certain standards.

I lucked out by meeting one of the traditional prepagos in the club and he was my "regular" until I left Medellin. He made seeing Medellin more pleasant than it would have been had I not met him.

Here is an expanded translated screen shot of Club Tobi so that you can check out the prices:

TOBI CLUB

In the midst of the hectic city, CLUB TOBI is ideal for comfort, rest and spend perfect to put in harmony to both body and spirit while pleasant oasis.

We are one of the largest male SPA Club of Colombia, already have a 4-story plant, designed to provide maximum comfort possible to our guests.

... Know our facilities ...

Attention schedule

Monday-Friday: 2pm - 10pm.

Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 12pm - 10pm.

Themed parties and events: 12 p.m. to 2 a.m..

Entry

Full Access: $ 20,000

* Full access to all facilities.

Every Tuesday, "Full Access" for just $ 12,000

One more thing, try to learn the streets in Medellin. The night I went to Club Tobi, three different cab drivers could not find it. I ended up walking and finally found the unmarked doorway that led to the club.

This link is something you should study before you arrive in Medellin. It will help you find your way when a local taxi cannot.

http://www.medellinliving.com/how-to-locate-street-addresses-in-colombia/

-

• Members

Just got back from Colombia. Your best bet in finding a guide is to contact one of the English-speaking prepares via Grindr or Hornet. They are few, and far between. But, I wouldn't count on bumping into an English speaker at Tobi. The best statistics I have seen suggest that 3% of Colombians are reasonably fluent in English. Most of them don't come from the same economic classes as the prepagos do.

By the way, without English, the Grindr and Hornet apps are your only chance of finding reasonably-priced fun in Barranquilla, Cartagena, Cali or even Bogota.

Chaturbate is also extremely well-established in Colombia and served as a way to meet and get to know a few Colombians for me. Again, not many English speakers.

• Members

Thanks Mvan!

Did your guy speak English?

If so, can you help in contacting him?

Anything on my other points/questions?

He spoke reasonably good Portuguese (unusual for Colombia) and, of course, Spanish.

Just curious, how did you decide on visiting Colombia as opposed to other places?

-

Mvan,

I've already visited the big 4: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru.

Still not at the stage of repeat visits mainly for sex.

Want to visit the Galapagos, and find Colombia more interesting than Ecuador.

Apparently there's also much more sex in the former, since nobody has anything to say about the latter.

I'd appreciate it if you could expand on your experiences.

(-:

• Members

Mvan,

I've already visited the big 4: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru.

Still not at the stage of repeat visits mainly for sex.

Want to visit the Galapagos, and find Colombia more interesting than Ecuador.

Apparently there's also much more sex in the former, since nobody has anything to say about the latter.

I'd appreciate it if you could expand on your experiences.

(-:

There is not much more I can report.

As I previously wrote, earlier this month I visited Medellin. I got lucky and met a compatible companion at Club Tobi.

Despite the enjoyable companion, I doubt that I will return to Colombia.

I am presently in Brazil where I am comfortable, where I have been many times and where I plan to return many times in the future.

I think it is great that you explore various places. It is only after first-hand knowledge can one know the true feeling of contentedness.

-

Hi All,

(-:

Club Tobi:

I have posted an ad of Fercho in the Manizales Sauna Thermas entry. It is very simple, you go there, sit and see and chat with the guys. Eventually they have some cabines for fun. They can send pics o the guys via WhatsApp.

How do I search?

contacts...?

Thanks guys