JAYBLK

Colombia outside Medellin

• Members

Im planning a 10 day trip to Colombia and I need more info on the Non-Medellin cities. What is the 2015 scene like in Cartagena? Cali? Bogota? Can anyone suggest a reliable tour guide in any of those cites. I speak Spanish but would still love to get the lay of the land from a local. Are there saunas or hustler bars of note in any of these cities? Any places to avoid? Thanks for the advice.

• Members

Colombia is incredible. As for the rent boy scene, I was there last 4 years ago and the only bit i saw was the odd profile on manhunt. Now with grindr and scruff I am sure you can find some boys. As for any official resource, I'm not sure.

I found that Manizales had really hot guys living there for some reason. Perhaps it was just luck, but it, like Medellin seemed to have a lot of sexier guys walking around. And the actual geography around Manizales was amazing.

I'm told that Cali has the best looking guys in the country with Medellin a close second. I've heard this from several Colombian guys throughout the country. It also has a pretty lame track record for safety too. But I am sure it is like most cities. You never really see the violence up close.

• Members

Colombia is incredible. As for the rent boy scene, I was there last 4 years ago and the only bit i saw was the odd profile on manhunt. Now with grindr and scruff I am sure you can find some boys. As for any official resource, I'm not sure.

I found that Manizales had really hot guys living there for some reason. Perhaps it was just luck, but it, like Medellin seemed to have a lot of sexier guys walking around. And the actual geography around Manizales was amazing.

I'm told that Cali has the best looking guys in the country with Medellin a close second. I've heard this from several Colombian guys throughout the country. It also has a pretty lame track record for safety too. But I am sure it is like most cities. You never really see the violence up close.

Hi,

You mentioned visiting Colombia and that you were there four years ago. Did you visit Medellin?

Other than for guys being good looking and being on the streets and connecting through grindr and scruff, did you happen to visit the sauna named Sauna Tobi or Sauna Toby? I see the sauna spelled either way.

If you did visit the sauna, did you notice if the sauna is a rent boy sauna?

Thanks in advance.

-

• Members

Im planning a 10 day trip to Colombia and I need more info on the Non-Medellin cities. What is the 2015 scene like in Cartagena? Cali? Bogota? Can anyone suggest a reliable tour guide in any of those cites. I speak Spanish but would still love to get the lay of the land from a local. Are there saunas or hustler bars of note in any of these cities? Any places to avoid? Thanks for the advice.

Try http://www.Craigslist.comfor a guide. There are ads in the "Travel Section." Consult the M4M section as well. In 2008 I went to Lima, Peru. A guy in the M4M served as my guide. Perhaps you'll be able to find one who's knowledgeable and reputable as well in the cities of Colombia of your future travel.