Guest wathenjb

Rio 10/02/2015 - 10/13/2015

Guest wathenjb

Going to be my 1st time in Rio and it seems the guide was posted back in 2010 so are there any updates one should be aware of? Also is there a place where you can check out pictures of the sauna guys so I can figure out which one might offer guys both me and my husband would like as we both have different tastes. He prefers men with a medium skin complexion, masculine features, hairless, and they need to be a bottom. I prefer guys with a lighter complexion, a little more on the muscular side, chest and facial hair makes me go ga ga, and im versatile so im good with whatever position the other guy prefers to play.

Going to be my 1st time in Rio and it seems the guide was posted back in 2010 so are there any updates one should be aware of? Also is there a place where you can check out pictures of the sauna guys so I can figure out which one might offer guys both me and my husband would like as we both have different tastes. He prefers men with a medium skin complexion, masculine features, hairless, and they need to be a bottom. I prefer guys with a lighter complexion, a little more on the muscular side, chest and facial hair makes me go ga ga, and im versatile so im good with whatever position the other guy prefers to play.

Dude use google for the info you want on brazil, ie, attractions, where to go and hang out...you have to go to the saunas to see the different boys that are there....there is bound to be somebody for both of your tastes....

Definitely do some research before you go so you make the most of your trip....

• Members

Even though it is your first trip to Rio, you need not be concerned about having a great time. You will have a great time - Guaranteed.

Looking at photos of sauna guys will not benefit you. This is because each day at the saunas there is a different inventory of guys available. Sometimes the "regulars" are in attendance while other times there is an entirely new crop, rarely seen before (or ever again).

You merely show up at the sauna. Walk around and you will be approached - again, guaranteed.

All you need is the names and addresses of the saunas. With that information, you can take a taxi or learn the Metro to get to the saunas.

It is good to be prepared for a trip. However, in the case of enjoying Rio saunas, it is an automatic thing. It does not require learning or instructions. It merely requires your being there.

Have a grand time. (You will)

-