Guest tomcal

This is how bad Brazil's economy is!

Guest tomcal

I have kept track and in the past 11 days, 14 former sauna guys have contacted me asking when am I going to be in Brazil next and can they meet me at the apartment! I have been with these guys anywhere from 3 to 6 years ago and have not seen them since. All have either lost the jobs they had or their hours have been cut significantly. I am getting these messages from both Rio and Porto Alegre guys! One guy sent me naked photos of two of his friends and said "we can meet you at your apt all together!" He said "they have never worked in a sauna but would be ok to come to you apartment to have sex!"

I have been coming to Brazil since 2001, 4 or 5 times a year and never have seen it this bad or the guys this deperate!

A good deal is when both sides get something out of it. Desperation is NOT part of that equation. :(

Best regards,

RA1

It's a win/win on both sides...We get guys who we don't see here in the states for however long we want them for a great rate, they usually get more money than they make on their regular jobs....

Tom, that is very odd. One of the sauna guys I know sent me the same photo with his 2 friends and said, "Hey, we have nightly bookings with this handsome Gringo everyday but we can squeeze you in if you are available after lunch and before dinner." ^_^

jk

It is interesting to me to see how the economy effects the money boy business around the world. I think the same holds true in every society.

• Members

The situation in Brasil is very grim economically, very sad as opposed to a year or so back! One of my friends from Sao Paulo, a young man in the tourist industry, posts everyday on Facebook about the situation and his acute dissatisfaction with the government. Because the translation on FB is horrible in terms of Brasilian Portugese, I, at times, can't make out what he's conveying. That part is not his fault because he's quite literate.

• Members

Veja Magazine has a cover article with Lula and they are stating the figure of the amounts of payoffs/thefts at around 500 billion Reais.

Yesterday's paper had an article on the top five accused politicos as to amounts stolen. All between 50 and 80 million Reais.

And the son of surgeon Ivo Pitanguy ran over and killed a man who worked on the new subway line and was on his way home from the job. In the last few years he had 70 driving convictions. He should have been forbidden to drive after 7. The power of the payoff.

Exchange rate is up to 3.66/1 yesterday. Come on down, Just watch out for the automobile drivers when walking anywhere.