Guest lurkerspeaks

Grindr is good in vegas

Guest lurkerspeaks

Never have any luck on it at home, but getting lots of attention on grinder here.in Vegas. Lots of guys message me to see if I am generous, but i got a freebie from a 19 yr old last nite. We will see what today brings.

I find Grindr to be good for me in Atlanta, Vegas, LA and New York. I find guys that want to say hi to me and want "roses." I thought about getting them a few dozen but I guess they wanted something more.

In Thailand and Jordan and Turkey, Grindr is amazing. Easy on and east to get off for free.

Guest lurkerspeaks

post a profile.. and mention subtley about spoiling, or just about liking younger guys..etc... they respond.. I just posted a profile here in Phx with headline Twinks in need? and have already gotten two responses

• Members

Post body pic, cock pic (separate ones). Email face pic if things look promising through CL. Grinder has face pic and I have body pic and cock pic in cache to send. If you're not serious you're not going to get serious replies. Somebody who can't send you FULL stats (if they leave one of the three stats H/W/A out BIG warning sign) and a couple clear pics is 9/10 times not serious. (That 1/10th time can be a shy hot inexperienced guy though.)

Guest lurkerspeaks

Do you post any x-rated pics? Do you post face pics? Although my body's in good shape, I'd need my face photoshopped lol!

I only have a face pic on grindr-don't every post a pic on CL, and it isnt even a very clear one..