johnjohn

I want to Visit Thailand

• Members

hi I want to visit Thailand, I am looking for someone that has been before and show me around,

Bangkok , Payatta ,.Puket.

I am wonder of anyone does a tour from the USA

or a travel companion? We would have separate rooms so both would have our privacy.

when meet someone .

any Info would be appreciated .

thanks

• Members

Don't do like I have done and find one guy (or two in my case) and keep them for 10 years. :smile: That shit gets really expensive.

Yep, they sure do go through a motorcycle quick , don't they. :lol:

Guest callipygian

I'm saddened by the two bombings since yesterday in popular public places which have killed over 20 people so far. These people need to be caught and held accountable for their horrific crimes against humanity.

I've been talking to a couple of my friends that live there. They don't get much involved in politics, but this has got them really angry.

I'm headed back in a couple of weeks. It will be interesting if this hurts tourism.

• Members

hi I want to visit Thailand, I am looking for someone that has been before and show me around,

Bangkok , Payatta ,.Puket.

I am wonder of anyone does a tour from the USA

or a travel companion? We would have separate rooms so both would have our privacy.

when meet someone .

any Info would be appreciated .

thanks

Check out http://leaveyourdailyhell.com/2014/11/12/three-days-in-bangkok-thailand. This blogger is on my Facebook page; I also receive what he's written via email on a weekly basis. I think he's gay, but from what I've read from him, that part has not officially been revealed.

I share this for your reading pleasure as well as for its usefulness to use upon your impending visit!

Guest rio2015sep

I would almost forget Christian.

http://www.christianpfc.blogspot.com/

Know for two things: 1 pissing off people for correcting their English. 2 for giving very accurate and up to date information about Asia but mostly Thailand.

I met christian on two occasions and i can tell you that i never seen anyone so precies as he is. He brings a notebook everywhere he goes so he doesn't forget when he writes about what ever he has been doing or has seen.

I can really recommend reading his blog.