Guest lurkerspeaks

This year's boys of "So you think you can dance"

Guest lurkerspeaks

This year's show got a little talk here when it first started, but no followup since then..

So with no further ado, here are the boys/men for this year.

Alain Hurrikane Lauture

hurrikane_elim.jpg?itok=htUnatTX

Asaf Goran

asaf.jpg?itok=qhePGxS1

Burim B1 Jusifi

burim.jpg?itok=sytShG2r

Derek Piquette

derek.jpg?itok=HpAdKs3I

Eddie Neptune Eskridge

eddie.jpg?itok=SVTx13nj

Edson Juarez

edson.jpg?itok=Ujm2fEcx

Jim Nowakowski

jim.jpg?itok=9OrPNoqz

Moises Parra

moises.jpg?itok=PjYP9InK

Virgil Gadsen

virgil.jpg?itok=6EZ2Sepr

Guest lurkerspeaks

I agree with both of your comments, Oz, but you do have to admit, although Moises is a very gifted dancer, some of his earlier routines looked like he was performing in drag. With the right "drag mother", he would make a FIERCE drag queen with his dance moves. My favorite (to look at) is Edson. Yum Yum gimme some

I agree with both of your comments, Oz, but you do have to admit, although Moises is a very gifted dancer, some of his earlier routines looked like he was performing in drag. With the right "drag mother", he would make a FIERCE drag queen with his dance moves. My favorite (to look at) is Edson. Yum Yum gimme some

I like looking at him and Asaf.

So You Think You Can Dance? Boys Review from July 27th

Derek looked fantastic in his military outfit. He has a beautiful smile. The girls that he danced with her quite beautiful.

It is wonderful to see Paula Abdul agin. She is a true class act in my opinion.

I thought Moises and Jim did a great job in their hip-hop routine. I think it’s very hard for Moises to act very masculine on stage, but I thought he pulled it off. I did like the quote that he gave about the choreographer had worked with Beyoncé. Very funny.

It is a bit sad that Moises gets in the bottom three for the stage dancers every week. I do not think he is a bad dancer, on the contrary I think he is excellent. I wonder how much of this has to do with the fact that he is quite feminine?

Edson is simply beautiful. He is so handsome. He has a beautiful smile and I love his personality. He has a beautiful six-pack. I am curious as to what is a few inches below that six-pack. I did not think the dance that he did tonight was that wonderful.

Asaf was horrible. The routine didn’t work. The dance didn’t work. And the entire number seems off to me. He made into the bottom three and rightly so. He is very handsome. And I enjoy looking at him. But he is definitely the weaker link.

I really enjoyed John Cheeseman’s African dance routine. I thought the three dancers did a great job. Paul is little slip about like in one of the dancers packages, it was quite amusing. Boredom did an OK job.

Eddie a.k.a. Neptune did a very nice routine. I thought the chemistry between him and his partner was excellent. I thought the choreography was beautiful. He is a great dancer.
I absolutely adore Virgil. I think he is funny, comical and a wonderful dancer. I just enjoy everything about everyone of his performances.

Virgil’s performance was excellent. I love the robot routine and it lasted even through the commentary. Absolutely fantastic. He should be safe for weeks to come.

It was sad to see the judges choose Asaf over Moises. Fucking insane, IMHO. But, hey, I am not a pro. I just love the show.