ihpguy

I'm Out Of The Saunas - Off The Market - Maybe Permanently

• Members

I haven't posted here or been on line at all as my internet service provider went out of business. But I am now reconnected and some interested reading recently.

Came back from a glorious, wondrous trip to the Lencois Marenheses. I can recommend it to anyone who is young enough to take the dryness and heat. Me, with my heart condition could not. I'll post photos soon.

I spent 7 of the past 10 days(until Wednesday July 16) in either the ER or Cardiac ICU unit at Hospital Sao Lucas. Basically died on Sunday of this week.

I have been ruled out of action and no longer can use either saunas dry or steam. Which sucks as I have both in my home here as well.

So problems, and all, (Driver - You were correct and I owe you a drink or a meal) I have gone back to my Thiago.

• Members

Pauleiro,I should be here, PM me.and we can get together. OZ thanks for the concern.

Anyone interested in some messy numbers that I forgot to include, my BP was in the range of 60 to 70 over 35 to 42 and a pulse running at 140 to 170 for over 24 hours. Risk of stroking out. Normal for me is 105 over 70 and pulse of 58 or so. Three shots of xylocaine in 75 minutes. On oxygen of course. Two bags of anti arrhythmic drugs.and glucose solution. Scariest was when.the.ordered the nurse.to lower the head of the bed and raise the foot portion. At that point he lifted my legs and placed my feet on his shoulders to get whatever blood was circulating to my vital organs and brain. I was done being scared and actually ready for death st that point. I was much worse 4 days earlier when the shocked my heart to try to reset my heartbeat. I won't get to sappy with what I wrote to Thiago, but he did.agree to come back and he is wearing his committment ring/aliança daily.