Badboy81

For all the men who love Brazil....What do you love MOST about the country....

I respect everybody who travel to Brazil to enjoy the beaches, the culture and the boys....

I enjoy reading the forums, posts and responses....

I definitely enjoy the photos...

In an effort to be completely positive, I want to let everybody who enjoys the forums know that I enjoy being part of these forum and do not like engaging in ANY negativity...

Please share with me and others what you enjoy MOST about Brazil....whether a place, thing or person....

Cheers....

• Members

while it has only been a few days, I most love th "live and let live" attitude I find here. Everyone here seems to be doing his own thing and content to let her do hers. It's refereshing after so much " I wonder what he is getting up to" in the states. And, of course, I love the way the typical person on the street is hotter than the global average. Thse are some goodlooking people!

• Members

These are those facets that I "love" about Brazil, and what's listed here merely scratches the surface.

• the people for the most part, their openness, the manner in which they relate amongst themselves &

others

• the diverse cultural attributes

• the varied and diverse and beautiful landscape from east to west, north to south

• the men, of course-- oh yes, those gorgeous "creatures" :hyper::P:hyper:

• the music, the food, and that one famous cocktail which I cannot spell

All of the above are indicative in each of the regions I've visited, but to me, they're more pronounced in Rio, my favorite or second favorite city in this world of ours. I feel comfortable and much at ease while there which has enabled me to travel solo at times.

When friends and I have been there together, we've done things together, but when I felt that I wanted to explore alone, I've done that, too, irrespective of my not being able to communicate in Brazilian Portuguese. :smile:

• Members

Maybe my third or 4th love in Rio...Depending on the time of day and whats going on that day....

keep-calm-and-drink-caipirinha-8.png

I don't particularly like alcoholic beverages at all, but for some strange, unknowing reason, I love "caipirinahas!" In 2011 two friends and I celebrated the birthday of one at a lovely restaurant in Paraty. I had three caipirinhas and felt very good during as well as afterwards. The entire experience of almost four days there long be remembered!

• Members

for me would have to be getting robbed, helps keep Samsung going strong, lol

Look who's here after some 13 years. ...last time you posted here or at daddys was during the 2002-2005 era! Am I correct. ...met you at that "fabulous" festa in 2003 and again during one of my visits in 2004 or '05! Welcome back. What have you been up to?