Gotti

Surfer-Boy does Sao Paulo

• Members

A few months ago, Tomcal, this site extraordinary curator, introduced us all to his then boy-du-jour Alex Surfer-Boy to overwhelming acclaim. I recall some members begging for his contact, others inquiring the days he could be found at Point 202 and so on. It didn't last long because Tomcal, to overwhelming disappointment inform us all that surfer-boy could no longer be found at the saunas. Well, it happens that I found out of his whereabouts, and yes, you still can have him! He is alive and well and surfing (so to speak) in Sao Paulo, just click the link below and book your flight. (if it the link does not work just copy and paste on your browser).

http://www.malicia.com.br/free/acompanhantes/freeguys/show_guys.php?id=6789&cidade=1&descr=0&ordem=1&pagina=2

No, I did not meet him (yet), I was just perusing on my favourite rent-boy Brazilian site "Malicia" and there he was, since I check on their site on a regular basis, I'm positive this is a fairly recent development, by the way, on the site he claims he is active only, don't know about that, I believe only Tomcal knows the truth.

In case you are a veteran of the sauna scene (6 or 7 years) in Rio, you probably are also familiar with another (delicious) garoto currently on the Malicia stable, a guy called "Peterson", this one I've had many times, he also claims he is also "ativo" and it might be true (I've tried). He dissapeared from the saunas in Rio a few years ago, until last year I bumped into him at Lagoa. On Malicia site he usues a different name, "Smith", Very boyish, a little on the uptight side, but does not disappoint, done repeat business with him and hopefully will do it again. Here is his page:

http://www.malicia.com.br/free/acompanhantes/freeguys/show_guys.php?id=7206&cidade=1&descr=0&ordem=1&pagina=9

Both garotos have a phone number listed on the site, so if you are a little proficient in Portuguese arrangements can be made right away, just add Brazil area code (55) before the #. Good luck!

Guest tomcal

Gotti!! you got me all excited to see new photos of him and....that's not him. :no: :no: I talked to him 2 days ago and he said he was in Rio working at his warehouse job, so I wondered if he was lying to me! His name is Alexandar like the guy in the pics/profile, but definitely not him! Here is a photo to compare....

• Members

I'm sure Tomcal is correct.

The "Alex-Surf" guy on the Malicia site did work in London for 2 years (as 'Alex Surfer') and he then looked more or less like those online photos, but I think that was about 6-7 years ago. So I guess that his appearance, rather than his photos, may have changed ;-)

• Members

it only goes to prove that your best bet is to enjoy the moment and whatever happens to be in season on the days you visit Brazil. I too was hoping to meet the famous surfer this trip to Brazil but with only a couple days left, he has not surfaced. That said, there has been lots of other great fun. I did not take pictures but will report later tonight in a separate thread.

• Members

HEY men, remember when you visit Brasil: the majority of the guys in the saunas move on after awhile. So it is best NOT to have your "heart" set on meeting a particular guy when you visit. If he's there, "great," if he is NOT, smile and move on, for there are others who are great in looks and perhaps sexual expertise and personality!

I wrote the above because it's happened to me on an occasion!