tealady

Massage man at 117

• Members

Massage man at 117,

Who knew a diamond in the rough? Wednesday night “Hat” or was it Hatay” can never get the names right. The massage man at the club 117, dressed in white, and with a smile on his face….

I was a slow night against the wall at the top of the grand staircase of dreams. I was sight seeing, and he came over to talk… well he whipped out his phone and showed me some self pix, turns out he is also an extra in movies, and does stunt work.

Then he showed me his personal video hard and happy. Now why would he have that on his phone?

He is 50, with wife and kids, and does massage work and film work. he motor bikes to work

Needless to say I booked a massage for the next night. So glad I did, not only did he do it all, it was one of the best back cracking flexing massage I have every had. He asked if I was happy, and I said yes sir.

So next time at the club check him out, ask to see his personal video, and then go from there….

i have a 2nd appointment this Tuesday night!

T

• Members

Massage man at 117,

Who knew a diamond in the rough? Wednesday night “Hat” or was it Hatay” can never get the names right. The massage man at the club 117, dressed in white, and with a smile on his face….

I was a slow night against the wall at the top of the grand staircase of dreams. I was sight seeing, and he came over to talk… well he whipped out his phone and showed me some self pix, turns out he is also an extra in movies, and does stunt work.

Then he showed me his personal video hard and happy. Now why would he have that on his phone?

He is 50, with wife and kids, and does massage work and film work. he motor bikes to work

Needless to say I booked a massage for the next night. So glad I did, not only did he do it all, it was one of the best back cracking flexing massage I have every had. He asked if I was happy, and I said yes sir.

So next time at the club check him out, ask to see his personal video, and then go from there….

i have a 2nd appointment this Tuesday night!

T

If possible, post a photo, por favor! Obrigado!