AdamSmith

‘Farewell, readers’: Alan Rusbridger on leaving the Guardian after two decades at the helm

'Farewell, readers': Alan Rusbridger on leaving the Guardian after two decades at the helm

After 20 years as editor, Alan Rusbridger is stepping down. Here he reflects on two decades of sweeping change from broadsheet to Berliner, Aitken to Snowden, and newsprint to pixels and recalls his fervent wish when he took the job: "Please, please let me not drop the vase"

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/may/29/farewell-readers-alan-rusbridger-on-leaving-the-guardian

• Members

Whew..... For a moment, without my glasses on, all I saw was a blurry "Farewell Readers", and Adam smith.... My heart was racing with excitement as I thought, "could it be, could it Really be" ???? That crazy perverted Bitch is leaving the Boytoy realm ????

I immediately started to think about HOW I would redecorate her vacant Avatar spot, and what I would wear to assume the position of TOP (not in that sense) pussy Here !

But then as my glasses settled on my face I saw it, Alan Rusbridger...... Who the fuck is THAT ????? and WHO cares if he is leaving the Guardian ??? I didnt even know he Worked for that condom company anyway.

Well Adam, welcome back ! I'll take down the gold lame' curtains from your avatar real soon..... :hug: