TotallyOz

Mega Millions at 233 Million

Guest lurkerspeaks

I buy tickets when it gets big like this, but I could never win.... I do NOT live in a trailer. I do NOT have a car up on blocks in my front yard. I DO have all of my own teeth, and I have NEVER appeared on the Jerry Springer show.. Those four factors pretty much rule me out for ever winning a major lottery

Guest tomcal

That would last 20 years for Tomcal in Brazil but last me a few lifetimes!

Oz, you are pretty good with your calculations! lol this week I had to take one of the dogs to the vet for a emergency visit at 10:00 at night and the bill was $1600. and the next day one of my friends said "do you know how many boys that is in Brazil"! sadly I do, but when it comes to my dogs, I don't have limit as to what I would pay! :-)

• Members
. . . this week I had to take one of the dogs to the vet for a emergency visit at 10:00 at night and the bill was $1600. and the next day one of my friends said "do you know how many boys that is in Brazil"! sadly I do, but when it comes to my dogs, I don't have limit as to what I would pay! :-)

Next time you're in Rio, perhaps you can fetch your poor dog a bone. c169.gif

Guest lurkerspeaks

Next time you're in Rio, perhaps you can fetch your poor dog a bone. c169.gif

I think Tomcal fetches plenty of bones in Rio, but he keeps them all for himself.

• Members

Wow, the next time I need emergency treatment at 10 PM I will remember that a vet might be available vs an MD. ^_^

( I take better care of my dogs than I do of myself.)

Best regards,

RA1