MsGuy

Just In Case...

• Members

Just in case you need a little extra motivation to strap on a rubber, turns out Ebola can be spread through the semen of former Ebola patients long since fully recovered from the disease.

If the medical boffins don't get a handle on this one quick, we may have a new STD spreading. (Syphilis was originally an Andean skin disease that evolved into a VD after Europeans picked it up.)

----

Sucky, it occurs to me that this also means you better make hay while the sun shines (unless you enjoy the taste of latex).

• Members

I dont suspect i'll be munching on any Ebola patients...

And this statement differs from "I won't be humping any AIDS patients" how?

Remember we're talking guys that have been fully recovered for six months, maybe for years; or maybe just pre-Ebola asymptomatic.

• Members

MsGuy-

Are you trying to interfere with Mother Nature's "start" to recover the Earth with a simple scourge?

How many out there that have been fully recovered from Ebola at all, never mind 6 months? How many of those are gay "friendly"?

I appreciate the warning. Now how about warning us about Kuru. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

PS Fortunately, I don't know squat about Kuru. Ignorance is bliss.

Are you trying to interfere with Mother Nature's "start" to recover the Earth with a simple scourge?

Naw, I aint got a whole lot longer to go anyway, so it doesn't make that much practical difference to me. I just want her to put a hold on the reset button until after the Supremes rule on marriage equality. It would really be nice to know how that turns out.

Kuru is an incurable degenerative neurological disorder endemic to tribal regions of Papua New Guinea. It is a type of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, caused by a prion found in humans.[1]

The term "kuru" derives from the Fore word "kuria/guria" ("to shake"),[2] a reference to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease; it is also known among the Fore as the "laughing sickness" due to the pathologic bursts of laughter people would display when afflicted with the disease. It is now widely accepted that Kuru was transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via funerary cannibalism.[3]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_%28disease%29

http://prettyawfulthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ispa0y9bcxl4_t.jpg

• Members

What can I say, Sucky, when you're right, you're right.

----

Just FYI, Chance agrees with you. He further states that he would rather rather clean his ears with a rusty tire tool than spend one single minute discussing anything even remotely related to such a preposterous topic.

And there he goes, out the door.

(sigh) :(