Suckrates

"Attention Walmart Shoppers"

Aaaand specially for MsGuy! :lol:

mississippi river poop

when your poop comes out and makes the toilet bowl water look like muddy mississippi water. Solid or liquid just as long as you cant see the bottom of the toilet bowl.

dude come check this out "oh man looks like u got that mississippi river poop" bet ya if we throw a line in there we'll probably pull up a large mouth bass.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mississippi+river+poop

Mississippi Shit Dangler

Where you crouch over your sexual partner's face and turkey-slap her/him with a shit that is still coming out of your asshole

Adrian- If you don't shut up, I'm gonna give you a Mississippi Shit Dangler!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mississippi+Shit+Dangler

Mississippi State ADPis Allegedly Pooped All Over The Pike House, Campus Is Losing Its Shit (And Weve Got Pictures)

Catie Warren 8 8 months

Its fairly uncommon that I question my career choices, because for the most part, I really love my job. But its days like today that make me wonder what I did wrong in a past life. Who did I piss off? What did I do? Kill a unicorn? Steal a leprechauns gold? Cut Jesus off on the highway? Seriously, what did I do to deserve this? Why does my life now involve writing about poop? Nobody deserves this, man. Shits fucked. Literally.

Per an anonymous tip we received this morning:

On Saturday September 6, 2014, Mississippi States campus was literally hit by a shit storm. Rumors the following morning spread about campus through social media ( particularly yik yak) of several freshman ADPis taking dumps all across fraternity row. Apparently mystery poops were found or witnessed in the following places: a trashcan, on top of a cooler, and in the front lawn of the Pi Kappa Alpha house. The names are left [out] to protect the guilty but it has been confirmed that the dumps were taken by two separate girls both pledging ADPi.

Okay, so before we go any further, its important to remember that, as of right now, nothing about this story has been confirmed. We have one anonymous tip and a ton of Yik Yak screenshots. But thats it. The rumor mill is abuzz and, for the time being, we dont know whats true and whats not. That being said: lets discuss.

For the life of me, I cant really understand why this is a thing. After receiving this email via the tip line, we had quite the lively office debate. Is this what college kids are doing these days? Is this a thing people now do while drunk? Is pooping the new planking? WHERE ARE THE BATHROOMS?

My first thought was that this must have been some sort of hazing incident. But that makes no sense, because if there are two truths in this world, they are that sorority girls 1) haze in private and 2) would rather die than let a boy (or an entire fucking fraternity) know that she poops. So, hazings out. Then what is it? WHY did this happen? Because, honestly, ladies, pooping in public? That is so not a TSM.

WARNING: There is a picture of actual (alleged) human waste below. Scroll at your own risk.

If you can help us fill in the gaps, please do so.

Image via Mississippi State Alpha Delta Pi

Catie Warren

From Rush To Rehab (@catie__warren) is a semi-fuctioning adult who has been celebrating her 21st birthday for the past three years. She attended college in the nations capital and to this day is angry that Pit Bull lied to her, as you cannot, in fact, party on The White House lawn. Prior to her success with TSM, Rehab was most famous for being featured in her hometown newspaper regarding her 5th grade Science Fair Project for which she did not place. In her spare time, she enjoys attributing famous historical quotes to Marilyn Monroe and getting in fights with thirteen year olds on twitter. Email: catie@grandex.co

More From Catie Warren ยป

COMMENTS

You must be logged in to comment. Log in or create an account.

cab95

I go to MS State. The two Adpi pledges pooped in a trash can and on top of a cooler at Pi Kappa Phi and went next door and pooped on the lawn of Pi Kappa Alpha. Two different houses.

^ This Bless your heart Reply 8 months ago

donna_smith123

My best friend is a member of Alpha Delta Pi at Mississippi State. The pooping scandal has gone way too far. Social Media sites like TSM TFM and Yik Yak got a member of ADPi kicked out of her sorority and she is withdrawing from Mississippi State University as of yesterday. When it was strictly on yik yak it wasnt as big of a deal until TSM TFM got a hold of it. The incidents that have been posted did not happen at pike, it was at pikapp. It was not an adpi pledge it was a junior. The junior adpi that will not be named pooped in a trash can, a pikapp pledge pooped on the cooler (thats why there is also a pledge cleaning it up), and no one pooped in the lawn. Yes, her pooping in the trash can is ridiculous but she was in her friends room belligerently drunk and was told not to leave that room because she had already vomited in the stall. Yes, some of the jokes are funny. I mean ADPoothats clever, but this ruined a girls reputation and status on that campus. Also, yes she did it to herself but shes still a human being (even though she pooped somewhere other than a toilet). So please dear god let the girl be. The truth is still embarrassing, but at least its the truth.

http://totalsororitymove.com/mississippi-state-adpis-allegedly-pooped-all-over-the-pike-house-campus-is-losing-its-shit-and-weve-got-pictures/