mvan1

Does anyone believe this study? "HOW BIG IS YOUR BULGE"

• Members

Penis sizes in various countries in the world, what an odd study.

Most penis sizes shown in the chart are "self reported" which indicates possible (or probable) exaggeration on the part of the guy claiming penis size.

Based on my personal observation and experience, together with having traveled to many of the countries shown in the chart, the reported sizes are highly exaggerated.

"Self reporting" is akin to a lie detector machine with the electricity turned off.

The chart supposedly reports size while soft (flaccid) and while hard (erect). Both results seem out of line.

Take a look at this -

http://survey.thebulgeproject.com/charts.php

If anyone believe the reported result, please so indicate.

• Members

Alot does not jive with my experience and I agree the self reporting makings the results dubious at best. And is there considered a standard way of measuring so it is consistent?

I also noticed and did not get past the flaccid of the US which had 10cm and when I toggled to inches it was 3inches. Well 3 inches is not 10cm so I lost all confidence in all numbers.

• Members

More for entertainment purposes only?

Actually, the study is little more than -

poppycock (ˈpɒpɪˌkɒk)
n
1. senseless chatter; nonsense
[C19: from Dutch dialect pappekak, literally: soft excrement, from pap soft + kak dung; see pap1]
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003