Guest callipygian

BOYTOY PERSONAL MESSENGER....

• Members

Bye.

Arguing with you is like RA1 recognizing a bias in his thoughts to defend his comments.

Never-happening.

I know, everyone has Faults but YOU..... How the fuck did that happen ??? :hyper::hyper:

Shhhhh, here's a secret: (YOU are pretty fucked Up) :cry:

Guest callipygian

I know, everyone has Faults but YOU..... How the fuck did that happen ??? :hyper::hyper:

Shhhhh, here's a secret: (YOU are pretty fucked Up) :cry:

I prefer me - over you.

Guest zipperzone

Actually, either spelling of too/two could be correct in this case but what does it matter because you are entirely intent upon calling others names.

Best regards,

RA1

Are you an English professor :question: I don't think so - perhaps you could your rational :no:

• Members

Are you an English professor :question: I don't think so - perhaps you could your rational :no:

Well we've heard from Tweedle Dee, but once again, up pops Tweedle Dum, not making any sense with his pointed remark.... Proofread Girl, Proofread ! :rofl::rofl:

CALLIP ZIPPY$T2eC16RHJIkFHR3YvF3rBSQnJWOgug~~60_57.J

• Members

Hey Calli, here's some Sincere advice..... now that you've broken up my and MsAnn'sact, why dont you and Zippy take YOUR act on the road ????

Maybe you can find a long and winding DIRT road, or perhaps take it up the Hershey Highway ?

Grandma Knows Best

sheyla-hershey.jpg

Guest zipperzone

As Sucky so gleefully pointed out,, I left out one word - should have typed "explain" before rational.

Thanks Sucky - I'm not perfect but of course you know that, don't you :question:

It would be so nice if you could post your replies in a civil manner - try it sometime.

• Members

As Sucky so gleefully pointed out,, I left out one word - should have typed "explain" before rational.

Thanks Sucky - I'm not perfect but of course you know that, don't you :question:

It would be so nice if you could post your replies in a civil manner - try it sometime.

Sorry, I DONT do Requests ! :no: