Guest callipygian

BOYTOY PERSONAL MESSENGER....

Guest callipygian

....Do YOU use it? Are you using it right now?

Do you prefer using it when you're not comfortable posting to a tread?

When and why do you use personal messenger - when you could as easily - have posted to a thread? If you do?

Guest zipperzone

....Do YOU use it? Are you using it right now?

Do you prefer using it when you're not comfortable posting to a tread?

When and why do you use personal messenger - when you could as easily - have posted to a thread? If you do?

Maybe because its PERSONAL :question::question::question:

Guest callipygian

To remark on especially peculiar posts.

:whistle:

YES! Precisely. Hence my thread here!

Unfortunately, MsAnn, over here, inadvertently tagged my username in a PM she sent to another member here (which she does regularly over there - and what she does do - here as well) to accomplish the passive-aggressive behavior over here which she does over there to stir up trouble and at the same time remain above the fold. That's just who she is. A pussy.

It wouldn't bother me so much if she/he was not so bi-polar - but somewhere along the line - somebody does need to speak up and say so.

• Members

Unfortunately, MsAnn, over here, inadvertently tagged my username in a PM she sent to another member here (which she does regularly over there - and what she does do - here as well) to accomplish the passive-aggressive behavior over here which she does over there to stir up trouble and at the same time remain above the fold. That's just who she is. A pussy.

It wouldn't bother me so much if she/he was not so bi-polar - but somewhere along the line - somebody does need to speak up and say so.

It cant help but strike me that YOU are not so much a savior as a troublemaker.... Not exactly sure WHY all this bothers you so much? And, are you now JC over at Daddy's ???? :whistle:

• Members

It cant help but strike me that YOU are not so much a savior as a troublemaker.... Not exactly sure WHY all this bothers you so much? And, are you now JC over at Daddy's ???? :whistle:

I suppose it wouldn't "shock" anyone if MsAnn "likes" this. :D

(Orig. to enjoy or a word to compare two things.)
1. A term used by many junior high and high school students for having a crush.
2.(v.) same as "said" or "spoke"
3.In some teenage girls, a word spoken in between each word in a sentence.
1.Hey Jane, I heard that John likes you. Yeah, he really wants you.
2.". . .and so Strongbad was like, 'And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHT!'"
3. "Yeah, like, i think, like, N Sync is, like, sooooooo, like, cool and, like, dreamy."-some girl
A meaningless word used in teen-age American speech which may indicate, among other things a gap in thinking or brain functioning; a contemporary equivalent of "uh" or "um".
"He was like, about the same age as me, but like, I wasn't sure what he, like, wanted to do with me."
Every third word used in the LA and Orange County areas of Southern California.
Like what time is it? Like I have no clue.
Like then I was like this and then I was like that and then I was like why are you looking at me like that and then she was like...
Like, OMG what are you doing?
Like, wtf language is that that they speak. Like, can you like answer like that like question?
In the UK we call this a comma. Used mostly to introduce a qoute, it is also used randomly by irritating teenagers and people who dropped out of school or have never read a book above the literary standard of Guns 'n' Ammo. It can be exchanged with a number of other phrases, including I was all.
1. To introduce a quote: So I was like, "duuuude" and he was all "baaaabe".
2. Randomly: Like, oh my God, that is, like, so wrong.
:lol:

Guest CharliePS

I am very confused: how do you know what is in personal messages sent between other posters, on both sites?

• Members

Usually, people who are confused understand this but, personally, I am pleased that you do not.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest callipygian

I am very confused: how do you know what is in personal messages sent between other posters, on both sites?

when you're tagged (which I have to presume was accidentially) they come to you in your box. I don't speak for the other site as I do not participate there.

Guest callipygian

Usually, people who are confused understand this but, personally, I am pleased that you do not.

Why would you ever be pleased that someone did not understand another human being?

• Members

Being pleased about understanding another human being and being pleased about not being confused are too entirely different things.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest callipygian

Being pleased about understanding another human being and being pleased about not being confused are too entirely different things.

Well, RA1, you need to work on your latter, then. Then, your spelling. (since you're being a cunt)

JFC

• Members

Actually, either spelling of too/two could be correct in this case but what does it matter because you are entirely intent upon calling others names.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest callipygian

Actually, either spelling of too/two could be correct in this case but what does it matter because you are entirely intent upon calling others names.

Best regards,

RA1

No, actually, I was stewing over the biased comment you made against me as to why I might be peeved about being tagged in a PM which I should not (was not intended) to receive.

But I digress.

PS. You're still a cunt.

Guest callipygian

You definitely digress.

Well, if you were my left-seat in life - I would definitely be required to do so.

And then some....

Guest callipygian

Dear Suckrates,

Sometimes butting-in, is worse than butting-out.

In this case - both apply for you.

Don't you have some rose-bud photos to post, elsewhere?

• Members

Dear Suckrates,

Sometimes butting-in, is worse than butting-out.

In this case - both apply for you.

Don't you have some rose-bud photos to post, elsewhere?

Well I learned from YOU to stick my 2 cents into places they arent wanted and dont belong..... Perhaps if you dont want people up in your ASS, maybe you shouldnt be all up in theirs ?

BTW, I was gonna post more asshole pics tonight, but couldnt find a pic of YOU..... But in the spirit of hatred, this ones for YOU. (A pretty good likeness of you, dont you think ?)

tumblr_ndkntdlnVM1stsdy8o5_500.gif

But, I digress.......