Guest zipperzone

The Roast

Guest zipperzone

Just curious...... How many of you watched the Justin Bieber Roast last night?

And what did you think of it?

I personally am not a Bieber fan but thought he looked quite presentable - he scrubs up real good.

On the other hand, I thought Martha Stewart look somewhat uncomfortable.

Guest lurkerspeaks

As uncomfortable as she may have looked, Martha was the best roaster on the panel, IMHO..I would love to have seen the unedited version. It was supposedly 4 hours trimmed down to 2...

And I hate Beiber's new haircut.. It looks like a greasy, unwashed mess to me.

• Members

I didn't see that special television presentation, but within the last six months "The Bieber" has begun to excite me. I've found him to be one of those guys who I'd love to lick all over, give one hell of a torrid, tongue bath, and slap that tight ass of his! I'm sorry to be venting the preceding, but I'd really like to work him over lovingly and nicely and have both of us bask in as many "afterglows" as possible!

[i've never been interested in "Twinks" or "Minks," so to speak, until coming to this website and to certain forums, reading and viewing what others have written! Thanks, guys!]

Guest zipperzone

As uncomfortable as she may have looked, Martha was the best roaster on the panel, IMHO..I would love to have seen the unedited version. It was supposedly 4 hours trimmed down to 2...

And I hate Beiber's new haircut.. It looks like a greasy, unwashed mess to me.

I quite agree - she was the only one there with any class.

Guest zipperzone

In what was evidently a carefully edited show, (one of the producers was Bieber's manager so go figure...) the following jibe by the comedian Hannibal Burees was cut.

"Actually you should thank me for participating in this extremely transparent attempt

to be more likeable in the public eye. AND, I HOPE IT DOESN'T WORK"

Gosh, I wonder why they didn't like that :question::question::question:

• Members

+1 to Zipper for finding that quote (if it's not real, it should be :lol: ).

I think the Beib's "come to Jesus" moment at the end would have come off a lot better if he had had his spiel memorized rather than reading it off a teleprompter.

Also the Beib as lesbian meme went on & on & on & on...& on...& on...

& on...

& on...

And of course we all know the pretty boy is straight so that makes the faggot jokes even funnier, right?

Part of Martha Stewart's bit:

...When she took the podium, she said she was there to give Justin some tips for when he "inevitably ends up in prison." After offering to teach him how to make a shank, Stewart advised Justin to settle down and find a powerful, rich girl who's "a player in the boardroom and a freak in the bedroom." And with that, she quipped, "So Justin, my final piece of advice is: Call me." BOOM.

http://www.mtv.com/n...-central-roast/