AdamSmith

How to hack your 'Likes' here!

BIG HACK NEWS -- I found that you can UNLIKE old posts that you had Liked, and the liberated Likes immediately become available for you to use again, on any post!

Go way back to old posts though, so that whoever posted the thing you just un-Liked will not be looking that far back, and get offended by your un-liking them. :lol:

• Members

BIG HACK NEWS -- I found that you can UNLIKE old posts that you had Liked, and the liberated Likes immediately become available for you to use again, on any post!

Go way back to old posts though, so that whoever posted the thing you just un-Liked will not be looking that far back, and get offended by your un-liking them. :lol:

I just did this again, and it works perfectly. Apologies to anyone who is hurt that I happened to "unlike" them....OR if you don't give a shit, well I'm OK with that also. A girls got to do what a girls got to do" :D

• Members

If girls did not give out favors so freely perhaps there would be enough to go around. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

If girls did not give out favors so freely perhaps there would be enough to go around. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Well theoretically I'm 3 different people here, so I should have 3 times as many "likes" as everyone else. Hey, it's only fair. :D

• Members

Well theoretically I'm 3 different people here, so I should have 3 times as many "likes" as everyone else. Hey, it's only fair. :D

It doesnt count if you are actually a member of "another" site impersonating a NEW member here. :poke:

No xtra "likes" for you !

Guest callipygian

Your multiple-personality monikers have actually never bothered me before.

But, what does stick me in my craw, is how you portray yourself over here as a trailer-trash, hillbilly-type person who doesn't and can't afford to hire - and then over there - you portray yourself as a person who hires frequently or semi-frequently (although claiming to have stopped) and has personal relationships at Boardwalk and other bars, talking to management frequently about LeBoy's launch progress, and interacting with past personal hires who were EOY posters - all the while portraying yourself as a man around town and one who is in the know.

It's hard to parse the two personalities - and understand who you really are - without wondering about a more serious underlying issue.

• Members

Your multiple-personality monikers have actually never bothered me before.

But, what does stick me in my craw, is how you portray yourself over here as a trailer-trash, hillbilly-type person who doesn't and can't afford to hire - and then over there - you portray yourself as a person who hires frequently or semi-frequently (although claiming to have stopped) and has personal relationships at Boardwalk and other bars, talking to management frequently about LeBoy's launch progress, and interacting with past personal hires who were EOY posters - all the while portraying yourself as a man around town and one who is in the know.

It's hard to parse the two personalities - and understand who you really are - without wondering about a more serious underlying issue.

pat-james-quote-im-very-rarely-speechles

Oh%2Bno%2Bshe%2Bdidn%252527t.jpg

Oh SNAP !!!!

Fat-Oprah-Winfrey--52652.jpg#BIG%20FAT%2

• Members

My work here is done.... :rofl:

You can follow me on twitter or like me on facebook

9db95f8bead464496f754242e980ed99c5161cda

Are you headed to Palm Springs ? I heard "Daddy" sent for you :huh: He wants to see the BoyToy surveillance tapes and review your "infiltration" logs.