TotallyOz

Trivia Question: Who is the Brazilian top in fhis video?

I love this video and in scene 2 there is a great top and bottom. I want to know both but I like the top the most with his hot piercings.

Does he work in any sauna? Do you know where I can find him, hire him and marry him to bring to America?

http://boytoyvideo.com/dispatcher/movieDetail?movieId=180704&locale=en&theaterId=73833&genreId=102

Guest tomcal

I love this video and in scene 2 there is a great top and bottom. I want to know both but I like the top the most with his hot piercings.

Does he work in any sauna? Do you know where I can find him, hire him and marry him to bring to America?

Oz, what is with the "softball" trivia questions?! I thought this trivia would be more difficult!

I know this is going to come as a surprise, but I know them!!

Actually Allison, I have known since he was 18 and looks the same! Usually run into him on almost every trip. The other is Luis, haven't seen him in awhile, both used to work at Pointe202. The film says it was made in 2014, but that scene was filmed around 2008 or 09, Allison is very trustworthy, nice guy, not a big cuddler or kisser but is fun. Luis has a great face and very friendly and horny all the time.

2nd pic below was when I met him about 2003 or 04

post-119356-0-61965600-1427663106_thumb.

post-119356-0-11068200-1427663126_thumb.

• Members

Actually Allison, I have known since he was 18 and looks the same! Usually run into him on almost every trip. The other is Luis, haven't seen him in awhile, both used to work at Pointe202. The film says it was made in 2014, but that scene was filmed around 2008 or 09, Allison is very trustworthy, nice guy, not a big cuddler or kisser but is fun. Luis has a great face and very friendly and horny all the time.

2nd pic below was when I met him about 2003 or 04

What a small world. Or at least, the sauna world in Rio de Janeiro is small.

I also know Allison. I first met him at a sauna in Rio that is now closed. That sauna was named Estacao. It was located not far from Pointe 202, in Copacabana.

Allison often worked in the saunas with a partner named Anderson who seems to have disappeared from Rio to live and work in Sao Paulo. I have seen Anderson in Sao Paulo but not recently.

It is good to know that Allison is around and still looks good.

-

I think I met Allison with you the last time I was there. He was handsome. But, I guess I saw this video and thought it was his brother or something as the one in the video was so much younger. I was thinking it was filmed in 2014. Now, this makes sense. Thanks.

And, I knew you would know! LOL