mvan1

Two airline thieves - independent incidents

• Members

The next time you go through airport security nude-o-scope, watch your things that you have to put in bins that are not always within your site.

Also, the next time you are on an international flight and the flight attendant asks for UNICEF money, think about this incident shown below.

Travel, although the destination is fun, getting to and from is a bitch -

http://roadwarriorvoices.com/2015/03/25/united-airlines-employee-busted-on-camera-allegedly-stealing-cash-from-passengers-wallet/

-

Guest callipygian

The next time you go through airport security nude-o-scope, watch your things that you have to put in bins that are not always within your site.

Also, the next time you are on an international flight and the flight attendant asks for UNICEF money, think about this incident shown below.

Travel, although the destination is fun, getting to and from is a bitch -

http://roadwarriorvoices.com/2015/03/25/united-airlines-employee-busted-on-camera-allegedly-stealing-cash-from-passengers-wallet/

-

This will sound completely selfish and pompous - but when I fly now - I bypass all that crap with TSA Pre✓® and flying is now fun and easy again!

I do have guilt however, when I see the regular lines. And No, I am not Benjamin Nicholas. If I were, I would have no guilt. :unsure:

• Members

This will sound completely selfish and pompous - but when I fly now - I bypass all that crap with TSA Pre✓® and flying is now fun and easy again!

I do have guilt however, when I see the regular lines. And No, I am not Benjamin Nicholas. If I were, I would have no guilt. :unsure:

On the contrary, it does not sound selfish or pompous. I also have TSA precheck.

The problem is that not all airlines have an agreement for TSA precheck. Most foreign carriers do not have it and many U S carriers do not have it at all of its locations.

You just happen to be lucky to live in an area where TSA precheck is available and happen to use a carrier that is TSA compliant.

I often use foreign carriers and must endure the nonsense of the nude-o-scope or opt out, which I choose to do.

If you opt out of the nude-o-scope, the TSA agents bring all of your belongs with you to the nonsensical "secondary" screening area. That way, you can keep on eye on your things and the probability of something being stolen is limited.

Also, at the option of TSA, the precheck lines can be closed down temporarily for any reason. I have had that happen at the Miami airport on two different occasions. You cannot always rely on TSA precheck being open. The below link, warns you that on a random basis, TSA will not always be available even for those pre approved.

Here is the most current list of airlines and airports that have TSA precheck. As you will see, many airports and airlines are not served.

http://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/tsa-precheckR-airlines-airports