mvan1

JUST IN CASE - - -

• Members

Some or most visitors to Brazil prefer to visit the many rent boi saunas in order to make a "hook up" with a hustler.

On the other hand, just in case you are an internet type person who prefers to hire from web ads, rather than in a sauna or elsewhere, here is a Brazil web site that might be to some liking:

http://www.garotolandia.com.br/

Unless you speak and understand Portuguese, you will most likely have a problem contracting with the guys advertising on that site.

Some guys speak English or have a friend who can help with the communication, but most do not. Therefore, it can be frustrating to try meeting a garoto from a web address even though some people prefer that method. At the least, you can always call the garoto and try to communicate.

If your preference is to meet from an internet ad, this is an alternative.

By the way, there are lots of alternative ways to meeting guys in Brazil. The saunas are the easiest but are not the main meeting places.

• Members

Thanks for this interesting post but I am at least slightly confused. What are the "main" meeting places? It is easy to assume the saunas are the main meeting places for "hired sex". I could also easily assume that "other" places might be the main meeting places for "free" sex.

Please alleviate my confusion.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Thanks for this interesting post but I am at least slightly confused. What are the "main" meeting places? It is easy to assume the saunas are the main meeting places for "hired sex". I could also easily assume that "other" places might be the main meeting places for "free" sex.

Best regards,

RA1

Thanks for this interesting post but I am at least slightly confused. What are the "main" meeting places?

Best regards,

RA1

There are the hustler bars (one main one), certain cines, shopping malls, certain streets and parks.

You just have to know where they are.

You learn this "after a while."