Suckrates

GLEE Says Goodbye

• Members

For anyone still invested in Ryan Murphys Glee, tonight was the series Finale, and Mr Shuster, Sue Sylvester, and all the New Directions from all the seasons hung up their caps and gowns and said Goodbye.

It was kinda sad although the show had lost foot over the last few years, but I still enjoyed their interpretations of pop culture hits and old standards...

They tried to tie it all up in the 2 hr finale episode, but it seemed a bit Rushed to me, and quite melancholy, although as the show jumped ahead 5 years, only good things happened for EVERYONE...

Ba-Bye GLEE :bye:

I really enjoyed the show. I did not watch it as often in the last 2 years or so but I loved the fact that it was still on TV. I think it, and other shows that portrayed gay characters, had a great deal to do with changing the mindset of our country and begin a trend that reversed discrimination. The journey is far from over. But, Ryan Murphy did a great thing for the gay community and the show was truly wonderful. I loved every crush and kiss.