wncdemcub

First Time poster curious about the scene

• Members

Hello all I'm brand new to the forum but have enjoyed reading it.

I am thinking about making a trip to Brazil...and I have appreciated all of the for first timer posts watchouts and warnings.

I did have a question. How are the saunas and boys for those of us that might be a little thicker around the waist?

I am 33, 5'7 and about 220 lbs with a hairy chest. Can people like me have fun there? Do the guys charge differently based on body type? I havent had trouble in the sex department by any means and I am confident enough in myself that I really don't give a fuck, but hell if I'm gonna pay for it make enjoy a place I want to feel good and not cheated.

Am I making sense?

Guest lurkerspeaks

I am a few years older than you and several pounds heavier, and I have had no problems with the brazilian sauna boys. I will say that overall, the Brazilians that I have experienced are a more fit group than an American counterparts..Maybe in Rio it is because the beach is such a large part of their culture..But the only "problem" I had as a fat guy in Brazil was once when I was getting on/off one of the public buses. They have a turnstile type contraption you have to go thru to get on the bus, and it was a tight squeeze for me.

I can't say that there aren't some boys who might not be interested in us "big boys", but I did not experience any discrimination in any of my visits.

• Members

Hello all I'm brand new to the forum but have enjoyed reading it.

I am thinking about making a trip to Brazil...and I have appreciated all of the for first timer posts watchouts and warnings.

I did have a question. How are the saunas and boys for those of us that might be a little thicker around the waist?

I am 33, 5'7 and about 220 lbs with a hairy chest. Can people like me have fun there? Do the guys charge differently based on body type? I havent had trouble in the sex department by any means and I am confident enough in myself that I really don't give a fuck, but hell if I'm gonna pay for it make enjoy a place I want to feel good and not cheated.

Am I making sense?

Of course you are making sense.

I am currently on my 123rd trip to Brazil. My trips last anywhere from ten days to one month each time I visit here. I have visited Brazil saunas more times than I can remember. Additionally, I have seen many saunas come and go during the years of my visits.

In view of the foregoing facts, I think that my opinion concerning Brazil and the saunas and the garotos (male hustlers) is exceedingly valid.

Bottom line, to answer your question, you will not have any problem, whatsoever, snagging countless incredibly handsome garotos.

If it matters to you, as it matters to many who visit here, engaging a Brazilian garoto is tantamount to engaging a part-time boyfriend. As the expression goes, in Brazil, when you hire a garoto for an hour or longer, most of the time you get the "boyfriend experience" and often the one-time engagement turns into a friendship.

This is probably why so many gays get "hooked" on Brazil after they visit here.

There is no other place in the world like it. I have been to many places in the world - nothing compares to Brazil.

Try it, you'll like it.

Guest tomcal

...How are the saunas and boys for those of us that might be a little thicker around the waist?

... Can people like me have fun there? Do the guys charge differently based on body type? but hell if I'm gonna pay for it make enjoy a place I want to feel good and not cheated...

I guarantee you will have a great time and no garoto will care about your body type! I am always amazed at how hard, how fast, the saunas boys get when you get in a room with them! they make you feel like you are sexy to them! Mvan is totally correct in what he said!

You will see guys of all body types there among the clients and the one thing about saunas in Brazil is no one feels self conscious. there is one client at meo mundo that I see on most visits there, he looks 9 months pregnant and has a much smaller then average size dick, he sits in the bar naked talking to the boys and totally not self conscious. Given that many of the clients are middle aged or older the majority are overweight to some degree and don't have washboard abs! Again, the guys will make you feel great about the sex and yourself! and NO they don't charge differently based on body type!

actually the boys are totally non discriminating, they don't care if you are young or old or in good shape, you pay the same! lol

I remember one time being at 117 and there was a very goodlooking blonde guy who was 22 and thought the sauna was a regular gay sauna not a rentboy one! Several of us walked up to him thinking he was a garoto and found out he was American on a vacation to Rio with his parents, so we explained the situation to him and he thought he would be able to hookup without paying cause he was young and hot...guess what? not a chance! He approached several guys and they all turned him down...it's about the $$$ not your face, not your body!

• Members

i have been now to brazil 3 times. always for 2-3 weeks, with traveling around, enjoy tourist attractions, music, food and boys. i am overweight, but i have never experienced any problem. boys want money, and they provide sex for money. as simple as that. tomcal put it in more lenght one or two replys up, but he is not overweight. ( i saw him, but he he was to busy with the boys, so we didn't meet)

don't worry, but be polite, respect the boys, and they will fuck your your brains out.

i personally preffer overnights, not quickies at 117 or MM. 2-3 drinks, dinner, and a long night of sex. i didn't post much about my last trip. it is still in my to do list. i had a great time.