AdamSmith

Barney Frank: My Life as a Gay Congressman

• Members

barneyFrank-steveGobie-238x300.jpg

That first bf was "pretty" damn cute

FRANK-articleLarge.jpg

The new hubby however, is well....

The new hubby :D

32 years in the making, and this is what he comes up with? :no:Oh thank God it's Happy Hour.

32 years in the making, and this is what he comes up with? :no:Oh thank God it's Happy Hour.

Clearly you have never cohabitated with somebody who was good-looking but otherwise Not The Right One.

24 X 365 X too-many-years is a long time around the wrong person. Good looks you can hire by the hour.

(Cue Steve Gobie references. :rolleyes: )

• Members

Clearly you have never cohabitated with somebody who was good-looking but otherwise Not The Right One.

24 X 365 X too-many-years is a long time around the wrong person. Good looks you can hire by the hour.

(Cue Steve Gobie references. :rolleyes: )

No doubt that Barney, and the always charming Mr. Gobie would agree with you. :yes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/longterm/tours/scandal/gobie2.htm

Oh don't look so shocked, you must have known I'd go there. :D

b6VSp2.gif

In praise of New England attitude, when the Gobie mess spilled out, a Boston TV news team went into Barney's district to get comment. When they asked a blue-haired little old lady on the street what she thought, she said:

"Terrible! Just terrible! ...the way you people are hounding the poor man!"

Guest callipygian

525,600 minutes X 11,688 days = 32 years. How does one really measure that amount of time being someone other than who they could have been? should have been? Turned out being?

Or, just were.......

We don't have to answer that question because Barney Frank has already done that for us.

I haven't read this article yet, because Barney Frank, is a hero of mine. Politics and such, should be an aside - just because.

Guest callipygian

barneyFrank-steveGobie-238x300.jpg

That first bf was "pretty" damn cute

FRANK-articleLarge.jpg

The new hubby however, is well....

The new hubby :D

This is probably the most shallow and most empty comment I have ever read about someone's journey through life. Ever.

• Members

This is probably the most shallow and most empty comment I have ever read about someone's journey through life. Ever.

Not everyone is a fan of the honorable Mr. Frank. Me being one of those people.