MsAnn

Do not click on this, if you intend to hijack it.

• Members

Congrats to my baby, he made the cover. :drool:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/shirtless-justin-bieber-covers-mens-212000867.html

justin-bieber-mens-health-april-2015-bil

Still, despite his admitted immaturity, he says he never wants to lose his "sense of purity."

"There’s a part of me that I don't ever want to grow up," he says. "I want to always remain...to have that sense of purity inside of me where I don't...I don't want to lose that sense of purity."

As for his famous romances, Bieber insists he's "very much a relationship guy" and prefers brunettes in jean shorts and tank top or spandex. But his love for relationships goes deeper than that.

"I like to bounce ideas off the person that I love," he explains. "I like having a real connection."

Say what? Sense of purity inside of me? And he likes spandex (well who doesn't) "But his love for relationships goes deeper than that." OK, even I can't take him seriously anymore. :no:

• Members

Well Annie, you know what you need to do...... Get yourself a pair of Daisy Dukes and a Spandex tube top.... Oops, forgot, thats Standard attire around the Trailer Park ! Bieber should be showin up there any day now ! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

• Members

Well Annie, you know what you need to do...... Get yourself a pair of Daisy Dukes and a Spandex tube top.... Oops, forgot, thats Standard attire around the Trailer Park ! Bieber should be showin up there any day now ! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

man-in-daisy-dukes.jpg

• Members

tituss-burgess-corn.jpg