Suckrates

More Changes for Fashion Police

• Members

NEWS FLASH:

Kelly Osbourne has QUIT Fashion Police........

over fallout from recent comments Giulianna made in the Oscar special about Zendaya's Rasta dreadlock Oscar do......

Kelly viewed the comments as racist, and wasnt having it, even after Giulianna publicly apologized to Zendaya..... Kelly was appalled the network allowed the "rehearsed" comments to be made, and quickly announced her exit from the show....

The show is on break until March 20th, when it will return with SOMEONE in Kelly's chair....

The 2 frontrunners are:

Nene Leakes - Real Housewives of Atlanta

Khloe Kardashian - well, you know !

khloe-kardashian-and-nene-leakes-are-fro

• Members

nene_lowdownmonkeywithawig.gif

I vote for my girl NeNe :D

I would agree. Camel-toe Khloe dont know nuthin bout style, and has enuf fuckin money.... Nene on the other hand dont know style either BUT shes a bad-ass hoot..... Unless they get a person that knows something about fashion the and induistry, the show will turn into a comedic farce showcase that simply ONLY makes fun of the celebtirites and their sartorial choices.

• Members

I would agree. Camel-toe Khloe dont know nuthin bout style, and has enuf fuckin money.... Nene on the other hand dont know style either BUT shes a bad-ass hoot..... Unless they get a person that knows something about fashion the and induistry, the show will turn into a comedic farce showcase that simply ONLY makes fun of the celebtirites and their sartorial choices.

Amen sister.!!

Guest lurkerspeaks

personally, I think it is time to retire the show...I love me some Kathy Griffin, but she isn't Joan.. and the new guy doesn't have the charisma of George..Guiliana has always been a bit snooty and uppity for my tastes. Kelly was the young "voice of today" on the show..

I say "stick a fork it it--it's done".

• Members

I say "stick a fork it it--it's done".

I think all the show really needs is a little marinating. I still hold out hope for the Griffin woman, and personally I thought it was bullshit how Osbourne left. No one can be that politically correct all the time. Seriously, how could something like that upset you enough to quite a show. Off color jokes are said all the time in Hollyweird.You're bored, have other projects you want to work on, fine, but that was a piss poor excuse for leaving.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/02/28/kelly-osbourne-exiting-fashion-police-after-zendaya-hair-flap/

Freakin get over yourself.

• Members

I think all the show really needs is a little marinating. I still hold out hope for the Griffin woman, and personally I thought it was bullshit how Osbourne left. No one can be that politically correct all the time. Seriously, how could something like that upset you enough to quite a show. Off color jokes are said all the time in Hollyweird.You're bored, have other projects you want to work on, fine, but that was a piss poor excuse for leaving.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/02/28/kelly-osbourne-exiting-fashion-police-after-zendaya-hair-flap/

Freakin get over yourself.

I actually interpreted the comment as a reference to the Hippies of the 80's, who had dreads and reeked of patouli and Weed..

I never read Racial slur into it.... and I too agree her reaction was a bit extreme, but I think there was an underlying jealously of Giuliana, who was obviously a level above her on the show.... Whatever, if girl dont need a paycheck, good luck to her....

Grandma is throwing her hat in the ring

ladies-day-at-royal-ascot-6.jpg?w=600&h=

article-2662351-1eecb9a100000578-144_964

ladies-day-at-royal-ascot-10.jpg?w=600&h

ladies-day-at-royal-ascot-2014.jpg?w=600

ladies-day-at-royal-ascot-7.jpg?w=600&h=

article-2662351-1eeb8aa700000578-750_964

I Think Grandma Sucky Might just be the Ticket ?

babushka.jpg?w=460