AdamSmith

The girl who gets gifts from birds

The kind of story we could use right about now. :heart:

The girl who gets gifts from birds

Lots of people love the birds in their garden, but it's rare for that affection to be reciprocated. One young girl in Seattle is luckier than most. She feeds the crows in her garden - and they bring her gifts in return.

http://m.bbc.com/news/magazine-31604026

Guest callipygian

Or, leave it to Adam Smith to post an article about a girl ----- who looks like a boy!

Or, not.

What's the worst thing that could happen with that?

• Members

Interesting story, and it sounds like this thoughtful little girl is not the only one who has established a mutual gift-giving relationship with crows.

I currently have a bunch of these bellicose black-bellied blighters being bothersome around my place and have been looking for something to give them too. They must have sensed my intentions as I came out yesterday morning to find they had beat me to the punch with a few little gifts of their own. :rolleyes:

bird-poo-610x406.jpg

• Members

Interesting story, and it sounds like this thoughtful little girl is not the only one who has established a mutual gift-giving relationship with crows.

I currently have a bunch of these bellicose black-bellied blighters being bothersome around my place and have been looking for something to give them too. They must have sensed my intentions as I came out yesterday morning to find they had beat me to the punch with a few little gifts of their own. :rolleyes:

bird-poo-610x406.jpg

LOOKIN, didnt you know that birds have Stock in the car-wash Industry ????