Suckrates

Meet the BoyToy Barrister

• Members

I don't see why there couldn't be a BoyToy barrister.

douglashaggarty.jpg

There could be, but it wouldn't have fit the pic poster silly, and then zippy wouldnt have had a comment to make, and reminded us all that he is still here (as if anyone cared ?)

Guest zipperzone

There could be, but it wouldn't have fit the pic poster silly, and then zippy wouldnt have had a comment to make, and reminded us all that he is still here (as if anyone cared ?)

I didn't want to remind anyone that I was still here. I just wanted to point out that you are an idiot.

• Members

I didn't want to remind anyone that I was still here. I just wanted to point out that you are an idiot.

And you couldnt even do that successfully..... You're just one of lifes TOTAL failures.... Maybe a Bleach enema might help you ?

Guest zipperzone

And you couldnt even do that successfully..... You're just one of lifes TOTAL failures.... Maybe a Bleach enema might help you ?

Successful ? Worked for me. Re the bleach enema, thanks but I'll pass on that for now unless of course you would like to try it on yourself first. Just after your mama has washed out your mouth with soap.

• Members

Successful ? Worked for me. Re the bleach enema, thanks but I'll pass on that for now unless of course you would like to try it on yourself first. Just after your mama has washed out your mouth with soap.

Well its good you keep entertaining YOURSELF, because as far as this site goes, YOUR entertainment for others is like dogshit on the bottom of a shoe.

Zippy, we all know you like Nothing here, and only hang around so you can sniff my Ass, so go ahead Hon and take a nice long Whiff.....

cover-image.jpg

Guest zipperzone

Well its good you keep entertaining YOURSELF, because as far as this site goes, YOUR entertainment for others is like dogshit on the bottom of a shoe.

Zippy, we all know you like Nothing here, and only hang around so you can sniff my Ass, so go ahead Hon and take a nice long Whiff.....

cover-image.jpg

WRONG - I like many things on here - you just don't happen to be one of them.

• Members

We always wind up talking about shit, good thing I have everything close at hand, and can respond quickly.

bv000050.jpg

Wow sister, you really Splurged on that Double-wide.... (or is it Splooged, I am so overloaded with Adam info lately)...... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

• Members

WRONG - I like many things on here - you just don't happen to be one of them.

Be a Good Bitch and keep it that way, OK ???? And i'll do my best to help you.... :angry: You're a nasty, Negative, sour Slug.

Guest zipperzone

Be a Good Bitch and keep it that way, OK ???? And i'll do my best to help you.... :angry: You're a nasty, Negative, sour Slug.

You should know - you wrote the book.....