MsAnn

Vivian Maier hid her genius from the world.

• Members

A Very interesting story, eventhough there is NO cock in it....... Yes, Grandma will delve more into it before heading to Bed.... It should help her sleep well.....

Thanks Annie.

Well the story is that she lived in the converted Attic, and insisted on day one that they place a lock on the door, and everyone in the house was forbidden from entering. Which can only mean that she was a closet les-bee-on. Come-on, that's good shit. Some genius Lesbian living above you all those years, and the guy that found the 'negs' and paid 300 for the trunk...well damn, I would say instant millionaire. :yes:

• Members

Well the story is that she lived in the converted Attic, and insisted on day one that they place a lock on the door, and everyone in the house was forbidden from entering. Which can only mean that she was a closet les-bee-on. Come-on, that's good shit. Some genius Lesbian living above you all those years, and the guy that found the 'negs' and paid 300 for the trunk...well damn, I would say instant millionaire. :yes:

OK, so she was the original Les-bee-on HOARDER.... I'll buy that.

Hanging out with girls and not inviting your friends to keep the girls to yourself (putting hoes before bros)

Chester was totally whoreding last night I saw Daniela and Naobi posting pics of themselves with Chester from last night and he didnt call any of us

by the jag who walks July 09, 2010

• Members
Hanging out with girls and not inviting your friends to keep the girls to yourself (putting hoes before bros)
Chester was totally whoreding last night I saw Daniela and Naobi posting pics of themselves with Chester from last night and he didnt call any of us
by the jag who walks July 09, 2010

God bless you Mr. Smith, you's one smart son-bitch. :D

• Members

When I first saw her self portrait picture I thought "she" looked like a handsome young man.