MsGuy

Aggressive Cuban HIV Variant Makes US Appearance

Guest callipygian

People already infected with HIV cost themselves OR us OR their insurance - $24,000-25,000- plus a year.

PrEP is a beginning to embrace - but young gay men view this pill - at best - as a barrier to HIV. Party time

It is not.

We as gay men have always expressed ourselves against the odds of society. We need to stop doing this and change how WE VIEW ourselves now in OUR society.

HIV can and will still continue to kill US. Our youth is now, at most risk as being responsible for infection.

We are all flawed when it comes to our sexuality and our sexual behaviors.

It isn't penicillin or antibiotics anymore for the cure of garden variety sexual transmitted diseases - it's in the hands of those who view the answer in pharmaceuticals being the answer as opposed to the cure for HIV - and as it stands now - as it has for some time now - The money remains in the medicine - not the cure.

Isn't it about time this changes?

Our history is replete as to why we need to change

This video shares the good times we all had and history still celebrates

This video - the other side of the epidemic - when he could not.

And then this - just an audio video - and then - - - poof.

Guest callipygian

As an aside, because my edit time has elapsed (why is this Oz along with "likes")

But I digress....

When I was 18, just a mere few years ago, or so it seems in my fantasy life - a good shot of free clinic penicillin cured me of my burning and spreadable inconvenience to anyone else.

Now we have this. I realize that preaching to the yungens about this is challenging - but should it not be the in the best interests of us all to do so?

• Members

I completely agree that the money is with the Rx, not the cure. That goes for virtually all diseases, not just HIV.

Best regards,

RA1