Guest parisrio2000

I Don't Get Idea of a "Gay Top"

Guest parisrio2000

OK I'll clarify a bit more,

I understand wanting to fuck a boy who looks pretty, soft, effeminate, passive. BUT by the same reasoning if you want to fuck such a boy you'd also want to fuck a girl for similar reasons. Probably most "straight" guys are up for doing this or at least getting a blowjob if they're sure it won't become public.

I also understand wanting to fuck a manly (or even thuggish) guy because there's a thrill of "putting it" to another guy and taking him down or dominating him in a way. Again, even a straight man, and probably an especially masculine straight man, would be up for doing this.

Regardless, whichever of these scenarios, the man who fucks would be for similar or related reasons be interested in fucking a woman as well. In fact some of the posters on this thread said they've also enjoyed fucking women in the past, but that it's not convenient. That's a different point. Preference is one thing, but I just don't buy that there's that big a difference between what you feel when fucking a man and a woman. In fact the bottom usually "playacts" like a girl for fun, "fuck my pussy" and this other kind of thing.

In Brazil as well as the Arab world and other places in the world too, "straight" men (even most men) will fuck or get blowjobs from others for either of the two reasons above, and it's not seen as "gay." This isn't rocket science. You guys know about this. It's the same in prison and in boys' boarding schools and navies.

What I don't understand is how there could be a man who is EXCLUSIVELY interesting in fucking only other men given the two scenarios above. If there is a third or other scenario please do tell me. I do understand being exclusively interested in men, but then only if you want to get fucked by them. I'm not trying to be argumentative or offensive, I just want to know. Asking why you may like something is not the same as condemning it.

• Members

OK I'll clarify a bit more,

I understand wanting to fuck a boy who looks pretty, soft, effeminate, passive. BUT by the same reasoning if you want to fuck such a boy you'd also want to fuck a girl for similar reasons. Probably most "straight" guys are up for doing this or at least getting a blowjob if they're sure it won't become public.

I also understand wanting to fuck a manly (or even thuggish) guy because there's a thrill of "putting it" to another guy and taking him down or dominating him in a way. Again, even a straight man, and probably an especially masculine straight man, would be up for doing this.

Regardless, whichever of these scenarios, the man who fucks would be for similar or related reasons be interested in fucking a woman as well. In fact some of the posters on this thread said they've also enjoyed fucking women in the past, but that it's not convenient. That's a different point. Preference is one thing, but I just don't buy that there's that big a difference between what you feel when fucking a man and a woman. In fact the bottom usually "playacts" like a girl for fun, "fuck my pussy" and this other kind of thing.

In Brazil as well as the Arab world and other places in the world too, "straight" men (even most men) will fuck or get blowjobs from others for either of the two reasons above, and it's not seen as "gay." This isn't rocket science. You guys know about this. It's the same in prison and in boys' boarding schools and navies.

What I don't understand is how there could be a man who is EXCLUSIVELY interesting in fucking only other men given the two scenarios above. If there is a third or other scenario please do tell me. I do understand being exclusively interested in men, but then only if you want to get fucked by them. I'm not trying to be argumentative or offensive, I just want to know. Asking why you may like something is not the same as condemning it.

giphy.gif

"Yeah someone posted something that I understand"

• Members

Listen up parisrio.... this is getting a bit out of hand..... The answer to your question is quite simple. When your Cock gets HARD, you need to stick it somewhere, in a hole or orifice.... When I see a woman, I want to steal her lipstick. When i see a man, my cock gets hard and I want to SUCK his. I have ZERO desire to put my cock anywhere near a woman. WHY you still ask ? The voices in my head are telling me to do it.....

dzw9dp.jpg

That pretty much sums it up. :D