Guest parisrio2000

I Don't Get Idea of a "Gay Top"

Guest parisrio2000

I don't understand this. I'm serious. If you enjoy fucking, why wouldn't you enjoy fucking a woman as well as a man? So I don't really understand the idea of an exclusive gay top. How does this work?

Guest parisrio2000

Have you never had sex?

There is an entire body there beneath you (or wherever), not just the hole.

An asshole feels different from a cunt as well. And the couple of female assholes I've fucked felt different from men's.

If all that is not TMI.

I would really like to understand what is different about it. The act of fucking, penetrating another person feels much the same. I really don't understand how you could just like fucking men but not women, what about it feels different? I don't mean the physical feelings--even if I believed that, sex is not, as you say, just about the physical feeling of fucking a hole. I'd like to know what precisely about it is different from an emotional or psychological point of view. And not only different, but so different that you would not want to fuck women at all but just men (as opposed to preferring fucking men, which I understand).

• Members

Has not someone postulated that the brain is the largest sex organ? Knowing with who and what one is having sex is primary, at least according to me. According to some, yes, sex is sex, but, if so, why not just masturbate, then one is having sex with whomever one wants, so to speak.

I prefer cellular to cellular responses with warmth and good feelings for all. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

parisrio, that's an odd, uninformed question. There is more to this than just a Physical sex act. The psychological and emotional aspects are far more pervasive than the physical, and they actually drive the interaction....

Perhaps you should READ up on it ?

And lets not also forget there are TWO or more people involved here, not just one, and the needs and preferences of BOTH must be taken into consideration.

• Members

I don't understand this. I'm serious. If you enjoy fucking, why wouldn't you enjoy fucking a woman as well as a man? So I don't really understand the idea of an exclusive gay top. How does this work?

-

You omitted the most critical word that explains your dilemma.

Succinctly, that word is "attraction" which is the answer to your question.

• Members

Perhaps suffice to add this is one of those questions best answered by gaining some firsthand experience of the subject.

Christ almighty, y'all aren't gonna start postin pictures of titties again are you? Cause if you are, I'm going to bed.

17273b026cbd5f5d1eebb19d65bf4de4.jpg

Guest parisrio2000

parisrio, that's an odd, uninformed question. There is more to this than just a Physical sex act. The psychological and emotional aspects are far more pervasive than the physical, and they actually drive the interaction....

Perhaps you should READ up on it ?

And lets not also forget there are TWO or more people involved here, not just one, and the needs and preferences of BOTH must be taken into consideration.

Yes this is my question. What are those psychological aspects? What do you feel when fucking another man and how is this different from fucking a woman?

Guest parisrio2000

-

You omitted the most critical word that explains your dilemma.

Succinctly, that word is "attraction" which is the answer to your question.

I'm *very* attracted to certain boys. I want them to fuck me, or I want to suck them off. But I'm being honest, I don't get why you'd be attracted to a boy and say "oh yeah I want to fuck him" but then also not be attracted (for similar reasons) to a girl and want to fuck her too (for similar reasons). I'm not being difficult, I just really don't get it.

Please explain to me internally what goes on, the psychological impulses.

I'm *very* attracted to certain boys. I want them to fuck me, or I want to suck them off. But I'm being honest, I don't get why you'd be attracted to a boy and say "oh yeah I want to fuck him" but then also not be attracted (for similar reasons) to a girl and want to fuck her too (for similar reasons). I'm not being difficult, I just really don't get it.

Internally, I look at a beautiful girl and say, "wow, she is hot. I wonder if we could so shopping and bake cookies together."

Internally, I look at a handsome man and say, "wow, he is hot. I wonder how I can get him to drop his pants so I can fuck that ass."

• Members

Assuming that you are not just "pulling out legs" and pretending to be so unaware, let me explain a little more than I already did.

1. As I stated earlier, there must be attraction.

2. Having met the necessity of attraction, each person has a preference for doing certain or specific sex acts.

3. Basically, some people need to be "top" while others need to be "bottom."

Based on what you previously posted in connection with your sexual preferences, you are a "bottom."

I have read many of your posts to this forum. It is clear that you are not a stupid person. Naive, yes, but stupid, no.

Therefore, if you still claim that you have a problem understanding the answers given to you, then I must return to my original assumption and then conclude that you are playing with us.

-

I would also like to as the OP if he is just a bottom and attraction does not play a role, can just anyone fuck him? Is he OK with a skinny queen fucking him. If a hole is just a hole and pleasure is obtained by the hole and other factors don't come into play, would a lady with a dildo not be just as good?

• Members

I would also like to as the OP if he is just a bottom and attraction does not play a role, can just anyone fuck him? Is he OK with a skinny queen fucking him. If a hole is just a hole and pleasure is obtained by the hole and other factors don't come into play, would a lady with a dildo not be just as good?

Funny -

However, there would not be any attraction, one of the key elements.

Without attraction, whoever it was being the top would not satisfy the bottom.

Attraction is the key!

-

Guest parisrio2000

Assuming that you are not just "pulling out legs" and pretending to be so unaware, let me explain a little more than I already did.

1. As I stated earlier, there must be attraction.

2. Having met the necessity of attraction, each person has a preference for doing certain or specific sex acts.

3. Basically, some people need to be "top" while others need to be "bottom."

Based on what you previously posted in connection with your sexual preferences, you are a "bottom."

I have read many of your posts to this forum. It is clear that you are not a stupid person. Naive, yes, but stupid, no.

Therefore, if you still claim that you have a problem understanding the answers given to you, then I must return to my original assumption and then conclude that you are playing with us.

-

I guess I'm asking what makes you attracted to a man as opposed to a woman. I think you can talk about this without judging, but I'm curious. I'm not pulling anyone's leg but I am asking questions for now because I really want to find out, I don't want to get into arguments, as that's pointless. I'm not here to offend anyone or get into pointless arguments.

So...what is it about a man, as opposed to a woman, that makes for attraction? Because women are attracted to men generally, but they don't want to fuck the man. In fact for most women that would be a turnoff.

No but this is exactly what I'm asking. You're saying this because you want to argue with me and "prove me wrong" but actually I just want to find out what you like about a man, what kind of attraction it is, how you would describe it. And why you want to fuck the man. For example men are attracted to beautiful, soft, feminine, pretty neotenous women and want to protect and/or fuck them, the two things are not really separable. Most men don't look at such a girl and wish to be fucked by her with a strapon. This is kind of my point that you're making. I can describe exactly what it is about a man (or certain kinds of men) that makes me want to be fucked by them. I will do so in a bit. I'd like to know what you feel internally when it comes to fucking another man, what kind of impulse or attraction makes you want to do this.

• Members

I guess I'm asking what makes you attracted to a man as opposed to a woman. I think you can talk about this without judging, but I'm curious. I'm not pulling anyone's leg but I am asking questions for now because I really want to find out, I don't want to get into arguments, as that's pointless. I'm not here to offend anyone or get into pointless arguments.

X

No but this is exactly what I'm asking. You're saying this because you want to argue with me and "prove me wrong" but actually I just want to find out what you like about a man, what kind of attraction it is, how you would describe it. And why you want to fuck the man. For example men are attracted to beautiful, soft, feminine, pretty neotenous women and want to protect and/or fuck them, the two things are not really separable. Most men don't look at such a girl and wish to be fucked by her with a strapon. This is kind of my point that you're making. I can describe exactly what it is about a man (or certain kinds of men) that makes me want to be fucked by them. I will do so in a bit. I'd like to know what you feel internally when it comes to fucking another man, what kind of impulse or attraction makes you want to do this.

In both of your responses you used the word arguments and argue.

Responses to your questions had nothing to do with "arguments" or to "argue" or any other form of squabbling.

I believe that most of the answers you received were good faith answers that were within the scope of this forum.

Quite simply, you are asking, on an open public forum, for answers to extremely complex questions. This forum is not the place to get the kind of answers you seek.

Let me help you. I would never be attracted to you or most members on this board. They are not my type. Sorry guys.

I like someone who is younger and smooth and masculine and tough and thuggy, tattooed and bottom. Why? I don't know. I was born this way.

I also prefer Oreo Cookies and Creme. Why? I don't know.

Sometimes, you just know what you like and you do it.

I am bisexual. I bi sex all the time. Why? I just like it. And, to get the younger, smoother, masculine, tough, thuggy, tattooed bottoms, I often bi it.

But, sometimes I have sex with a woman. Why? I don't know. I just like it too. I'd say that is about 1 out of every 400 fucks. It use to be one out of 20 and then 1 out of 100. Now, even less. Why? It is just the way I was made and everyone will like and crave and desire someone different.

• Members

As others have said, as a 'gay top' I am far more sexually attracted to a man than a woman. Which would you rather look at as you masturbate? That's who you'd prefer fucking. Yes, I can fuck a woman, and have a couple times, even gotten off once or twice, but with some difficulty because of the lack of attraction.

And it's a hell of a lot harder to find a woman to fuck than a guy. Even when paying for it, the kind of experience I can have with a guy from Craig's List for around $100 vs any woman on CL is hands down better.

• Members

Listen up parisrio.... this is getting a bit out of hand..... The answer to your question is quite simple. When your Cock gets HARD, you need to stick it somewhere, in a hole or orifice.... When I see a woman, I want to steal her lipstick. When i see a man, my cock gets hard and I want to SUCK his. THAT'S the ticket. I have ZERO desire to put my cock anywhere near a woman. WHY you still ask ? The voices in my head are telling me to do it.....

dzw9dp.jpg