Guest callipygian

Funniest Post of the Year! So Far!

• Members

There is no standard, from what I can tell, about what participation should be or not should be. Perhaps Oz could clarify that issue for us. And I am not sure who can really judge what is positive or negative. If I agree with someone then perhaps that is perceived as positive but if I disagree then negative. Does that necessarily mean the views are not valid? As the pope says....who am I to judge? And while I may sense some posters and members are very negative, I don't feel it negates their "right" to participate in any way they see fit. I have seen plenty of insults back and forth so I can't say that many members can take the high road on that basis. Sure, some have said that they only do it when they have been insulted first, but the fact remains that it is something that they have done. One perosn's troublemaker is another person's though provoker....comes from one's own bias and perspective. Do they have a right? Yes they do, until the owner of this site whose playground it is says they don't. I certainly can't make that decision and I don't feel any other member has that right to make the decision.

jgoo, please get it straight. I am NOT making any decisions here, just giving MY own opinion. I dont feel that a person, whose only goal is to cause trouble and criticize others for THEIR views, has a place here. If it were in Daddys house, that person would be vacationing on BAN island. The owners of this site are a bit too lenient. That Griffin person, whoever he Really is has made 3 posts, all of which were some sort of attack on Boytoy members. If thats the kind of peer you enjoy hanging out with, perhaps you should start your OWN site and invite him over ?

• Members

jgoo, please get it straight. I am NOT making any decisions here, just giving MY own opinion. I dont feel that a person, whose only goal is to cause trouble and criticize others for THEIR views, has a place here. That Griffin person, whoever he Really is has made 3 posts, all of which were some sort of attack on Boytoy members. If thats the kind of peer you enjoy hanging out with, perhaps you should start your OWN site and invite him over ?

FD2003_BE_Award.gif

• Members
I will disclose a state secret:

lookin is actually P.G. Wodehouse.

;)

You very nearly snared me in to your centireading post the other day with the Wodehouse bait but, at the time, I had places to go and things to do.

outhouse.jpg

But two Wodehouse lures in a single week is too much to resist! I haven't read any of his stuff a hundred times, but I'm up in the dozens easy. What's more, I can pick up any of his stuff and get a good yok, day or night, rain or shine.
For instance, I went looking for one of the phrases that suggested critiquing Wodehouse's writing was like "taking a spade to a soufflé" and I came up with Stephen Fry's page on him. Right there in the middle is Fry's experience in flipping open a random book and finding a bit of dialog between Bertie Wooster and Jeeves 'discussing a young man called Cyril Bassington-Bassington'.

jeeves-wooster_512x345_16May12.jpg

"I've never heard of him. Have you ever heard of him, Jeeves?"
"I am familiar with the name Bassington-Bassington, sir. There are three branches of the Bassington-Bassington family - the Shropshire Bassington-Bassingtons, the Hampshire Bassington-Bassingtons, and the Kent Bassington-Bassingtons."
"England seems pretty well stocked up with Bassington-Bassingtons."
"Tolerably so, sir."
"No chance of a sudden shortage, I mean, what?"
Now I know that some folks may think the only thing remotely funny about this is the desperate and unoriginal light it casts upon me for stealing from another website but, honestly, I laugh harder every time I read it. Who's to say what tickles a funny bone? :lol:
One of the things I like about this Board is that folks can come on here and feel free to post what they enjoy and feel like sharing with others. Sometimes, though, some posters limit themselves to showing up only to criticize what others post and sometimes even try to make a poster feel like he's the reason more posters don't participate. And, to some folks, that may seem like a spit in the eye.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

justin-bieber-shirtless-doodle__oPt.jpg

And, as far as any talk of ‘stealing’ the post from another site, perhaps it would help if I were to turn full rights over to the OP with my compliments.
Hell, I’d have hauled the thing over here myself it I thought I could lift it! boulet.gif

• Members

Well lookin arrives at last and it's not a moment too soon to have him pouring a bit of his soothing oil on our little tempest in a tea cup.

stupidity_heart20.jpg

Not to mention giving us a distracting flash of Beiberness.

But I have to ask...

What the hell took you so long?

He was just waiting till his BALLS were fully developed ! :thumbsup:

• Members

You very nearly snared me in to your centireading post the other day with the Wodehouse bait but, at the time, I had places to go and things to do.

outhouse.jpg

But two Wodehouse lures in a single week is too much to resist! I haven't read any of his stuff a hundred times, but I'm up in the dozens easy. What's more, I can pick up any of his stuff and get a good yok, day or night, rain or shine.
For instance, I went looking for one of the phrases that suggested critiquing Wodehouse's writing was like "taking a spade to a soufflé" and I came up with Stephen Fry's page on him. Right there in the middle is Fry's experience in flipping open a random book and finding a bit of dialog between Bertie Wooster and Jeeves 'discussing a young man called Cyril Bassington-Bassington'.

jeeves-wooster_512x345_16May12.jpg

"I've never heard of him. Have you ever heard of him, Jeeves?"
"I am familiar with the name Bassington-Bassington, sir. There are three branches of the Bassington-Bassington family - the Shropshire Bassington-Bassingtons, the Hampshire Bassington-Bassingtons, and the Kent Bassington-Bassingtons."
"England seems pretty well stocked up with Bassington-Bassingtons."
"Tolerably so, sir."
"No chance of a sudden shortage, I mean, what?"
Now I know that some folks may think the only thing remotely funny about this is the desperate and unoriginal light it casts upon me for stealing from another website but, honestly, I laugh harder every time I read it. Who's to say what tickles a funny bone? :lol:
One of the things I like about this Board is that folks can come on here and feel free to post what they enjoy and feel like sharing with others. Sometimes, though, some posters limit themselves to showing up only to criticize what others post and sometimes even try to make a poster feel like he's the reason more posters don't participate. And, to some folks, that may seem like a spit in the eye.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

justin-bieber-shirtless-doodle__oPt.jpg

And, as far as any talk of ‘stealing’ the post from another site, perhaps it would help if I were to turn full rights over to the OP with my compliments.
Hell, I’d have hauled the thing over here myself it I thought I could lift it! boulet.gif

WOW, now THAT's the way Grandma likes it..........

tumblr_msgp4x4U0G1sg2u4ko1_400.gif

• Members

Lit in a desperate and unoriginal light! :lol:

You and MsAnnie can both look for a letter from my attorney regarding violation of my copyright on all poopy images in this forum.

dershowitz_papers.jpg

560053-lord-of-war.jpg

"Ya honor, I was NOT the one who mentioned the word "Crapper" first. It was that trouble maker Callipygian. "

• Members

JimBoi turning in Daddy to The Authorities, it doesn't get better!

On what evidence do we now know JimBoi to be the guy who filed the complaint?

If I remember right, Daddy did not specify a name when he notified his board of the matter.

• Members

On what evidence do we now know JimBoi to be the guy who filed the complaint?

If I remember right, Daddy did not specify a name when he notified his board of the matter.

It just makes a juicier story this way. Dont ruin it

1ba0fe5f52ef49ccc90409f32a14dd49.jpg.

OR, we may just have to ask Daddy himself !

hillbilly.jpg