Guest callipygian

Funniest Post of the Year! So Far!

Guest Griffin

the only thing remotely funny about this post is the desperate and unoriginal light it casts upon you for stealing it from another websites forum.

no wonder so few post here.

• Members

the only thing remotely funny about this post is the desperate and unoriginal light it casts upon you for stealing it from another websites forum.

Hmmmm, two posts.

No-Country-for-Old-Men-2.gif

these adolesant type posts from grown men is an indication that you should not be engaging other men for sex. if you cant afford something move on and find something else to do with your time.

Nothing like a string of upbeat, constructive posts to prove one's commitment to bettering a forum.

As callipygian explicitly posted a hyperlink back to the source location where lookin originally made his post, your calling it 'stealing' is hard to interpret as other than deliberate hatefulness on your part.

Guest callipygian

Y5kXvZP.jpg

Now I wish I hadn't used this one before. Twice! hehehe

• Members

If there is an issue someone has with this site I hope they would be able to explicitly spell it out, for the purpose of either trying to explain why they don't participate or speculate as to why others may not, with some constructive intention of making it a more suitable and welcoming place.

This is certainly not the intent of this specific thread to open that discussion, but nevertheless it is one worthy of exploring and perhaps something could be learned along the way.

• Members

No, not the Draker, but Jimboi BN tried coming in the back door. Some prefer diplomacy, I like the direct approach.

Why cant these Queens just evaporate into the air..... They are like Hemorrhoids, you just cant get rid of them . :sheep:

• Members

Why cant these Queens just evaporate into the air..... They are like Hemorrhoids, you just cant get rid of them . :sheep:

Don't they have the right (if we are in fact given rights on this site) to participate? Why the need to get rid of anyone? I am not trying to be argumentative, and I certainly don't want to hijack this thread, but it seems to me that there is some predisposition by some against some members and their participation. I truly would like to understand.

• Members

Don't they have the right (if we are in fact given rights on this site) to participate? Why the need to get rid of anyone? I am not trying to be argumentative, and I certainly don't want to hijack this thread, but it seems to me that there is some predisposition by some against some members and their participation. I truly would like to understand.

Participation should be positive, or at least 50/50. When a members only contributions are criticisms, without bringing anything else to the table, they are not here to be a part of this community... They are here to cause trouble, insult and spread a personal agenda. It doesnt take a genius to know it aint rocket science. Its a troublemaker ! Do they have a right ? FUCK NO !!!

• Members

Seems to be almost a default position by several people to say someone is using a pseudonym rather than making some effort to discuss the point being raised. I've noticed that in several instances and while I have no idea if in fact that may be the case with others, I do think it becomes rather tiresome when it is raised without any basis or grounding in fact.

• Members

Participation should be positive, or at least 50/50. When a members only contributions are criticisms, without bringing anything else to the table, they are not here to be a part of this community... They are here to cause trouble, insult and spread a personal agenda. It doesnt take a genius to know it aint rocket science. Its a troublemaker ! Do they have a right ? FUCK NO !!!

There is no standard, from what I can tell, about what participation should be or not should be. Perhaps Oz could clarify that issue for us. And I am not sure who can really judge what is positive or negative. If I agree with someone then perhaps that is perceived as positive but if I disagree then negative. Does that necessarily mean the views are not valid? As the pope says....who am I to judge? And while I may sense some posters and members are very negative, I don't feel it negates their "right" to participate in any way they see fit. I have seen plenty of insults back and forth so I can't say that many members can take the high road on that basis. Sure, some have said that they only do it when they have been insulted first, but the fact remains that it is something that they have done. One perosn's troublemaker is another person's though provoker....comes from one's own bias and perspective. Do they have a right? Yes they do, until the owner of this site whose playground it is says they don't. I certainly can't make that decision and I don't feel any other member has that right to make the decision.