Guest lurkerspeaks

trailer for Magic Mike XXL

Guest callipygian

Speaking of Full-body waxing............... :lol:

Channing Tatum: My “Magic Mike” Full-Body Wax Is “Always The Worst”

post-127928-0-05636300-1423103109_thumb.

We have no idea why the Magic Mike men continued their crusade against body hair for the sequel Magic Mike: XXL, but Channing Tatum says the full-body wax he got for it hurt more than anything else. Serves him right.

The 34-year-old actor appeared on Ellen to talk about the much-hyped film today, where the conversation turned from chiseled abs to waxed legs rather quickly. Apparently he feels the pain of waxing more than his co-stars Matt Bomer and Joe Manganiello.

“I waxed last time and I promised myself I was not gonna do it again,” the 34-year-old star said. “And then Matt Bomer goes, ‘No, no! You just didn’t have the right lady. She just wasn’t doing it right.’ And then I went again and it sucked just as bad. After they started they said, ‘Oh, no, you’re a ginger…It’s always the worst for them.’ And I’m like, ‘Then why did you start? Why didn’t you tell me this beforehand?”

Related: Channing Tatum Reveals First Movie Poster For Magic Mike XXL

Ellen first learned the actors were waxing themselves back in October, and forced tWitch, her in-studio DJ, to go through the process on air. In his interview, Tatum reveals the two have “a dance” together in the movie.

“There’s just nothing — there’s nothing!” he said of the performance. “Very little left to the imagination.”

Guest Hoover42

Love that pose where pants are so low you see the pelvic girdle! ^_^

But I just can't stand Chippendale-style strippers. Not sure why. The coyness? The cheesy costumes? The tear-away outfits?

My loss, I know.