Guest callipygian

A VISITOR OF EPIC AND HISTORIC SIZE!!!

Guest callipygian

I wish this was a review written by Suckrates....

But Alas -

We're talking about an unwanted and potentially deadly storm to soon hit NYC and the East Coast!

May you all be prepared for this and hope you all remain safe, warm and comfortable over the next 72 hours!

• Members

I wish this was a review written by Suckrates....

But Alas -

We're talking about an unwanted and potentially deadly storm to soon hit NYC and the East Coast!

May you all be prepared for this and hope you all remain safe, warm and comfortable over the next 72 hours!

YES, I'm smack in the middle of getting a major SNOW JOB ! :hyper:

Guest callipygian

If that's not Barbara Bush......Then there is no Barbara Bush.

.....Which if true, could have been good news to our past - and now seemingly, potentially, to our future!

A man named Jed. Jeb

Guest callipygian

Getting back on topic - before I'm thrashed for Hi, Jacking!... my own thread! (lol)

This is becoming a serious weather event. I hope anyone in the path of this storm already has the resources to ride it out - and should this become worse than expected - I propose we here at BT consider forming an assistance fund for our own, if necessary.

God's speed to everyone in this path. Let's hope CNN keeps this in perspective.

Guest callipygian

Don Lemon from CNN, just went live and suggested this might happen - (attempting to retract/correct/save-face from his alien - black-hole theory of MH370)

• Members

Hahahaha. Don Lemon is in the 'Blizzardmobile'. You can't make this shit up. God bless CNN for milking this whole thing out. They might end up talkin about this for weeks. :D

I'm bored to death, I even caught myself watching Bravo, and the Vanderpump woman. Somebody just shoot me.

• Members

Hahahaha. Don Lemon is in the 'Blizzardmobile'. You can't make this shit up. God bless CNN for milking this whole thing out. They might end up talkin about this for weeks. :D

I'm bored to death, I even caught myself watching Bravo, and the Vanderpump woman. Somebody just shoot me.

Forget the Vanderpump woman and just focus on the boys, Jax and the 2 Tom's.....

• Members

Forget the Vanderpump woman and just focus on the boys, Jax and the 2 Tom's.....

Bingo. Jax and the 2 Tom's did manage to keep my attention, and keep me at attention, especially that little Sandoval number. Yummy, and Jax, I just want to bend him over the bar till he screams daddy, OR papi, either would work. :D

• Members

It's SNOW people, not the end of the fucking World !

sddefault.jpg

There's no people like snow people

They smile when they are cold

Even through a winter that you know is bad

You may be freezing in your bachelor pad

Still you wouldn't ever let it make you mad

☃ ☃ ☃ Let's go on with the snow! ☃ ☃ ☃

• Members

sddefault.jpg

There's no people like snow people

They smile when they are cold

Even through a winter that you know is bad

You may be freezing in your bachelor pad

Still you wouldn't ever let it make you mad

☃ ☃ ☃ Let's go on with the snow! ☃ ☃ ☃

lookin, is there an APP for that, or are you just soooooo Talented ????? Take any situation and turn it into a song. MESMERIZING !!!!!!!!!!