mvan1

Lagoa - true to tradition

• Members

I returned to Lagoa tonight (Friday night) and it was busy as a Friday night usually is.

The garoto that I met last Friday (Leandro) was not there. For me, that set the stage for a slightly disappointing evening, but I survived okay despite his no show.

I do realize that Leandro has to pay his travel costs from the airport area where he lives to get to Lagoa and then pay an entrance fee at Lagoa. After being out these costs (plus his time), there is no guaranty he will score a client to recoup his costs. That is a good reason for a no show.

Regardless of the uncertainties of scoring a client, lots of garotos continue to visit the saunas (thank goodness) and also incur similar type expenses.

There were a lot of handsome garotos at Lagoa tonight. And, there were lots of clients to engage the garotos.

There was one garoto that I had not seen in about seven years. I knew him from a sauna that has since closed. I don't know what this guy eats or drinks but his body and face have not aged a day since I last saw him about seven years ago. He is probably near thirty now (based on the number of years that have passed). If I had never seen him and saw him for the first time tonight, I would guess him to be in his early twenties. He was one of the handsome garotos at Lagoa tonight. He is Brazilian from Porto Alegre and is of German descent. He is blond with blue eyes. Needless to say, his presence pleased clients at Lagoa tonight.

While at Lagoa tonight, a strange looking client was walking around and grinning at nearly everyone. When he grinned at me, I did not recognize him. After a closer look, hearing him speak a few words and being told by a friend who he is, I realized the client was an American that I previously had seen many times in Brazil. The American had MAJOR (heavy duty) plastic surgery to his face and body which made him initially unrecognizable, but not in a good way. I have read horror stories about bad plastic surgeries but this is the first time I actually saw one in person. Good grief!

The surgery changed his features and shape of his face and body, but not in a good way. He looks more mechanical, rather than human. I felt bad for him but I said nothing as he repeatedly walked around the sauna smiling at everyone almost like he was hoping to get a compliment about his new face and appearance. His frequent grinning at people gave me the impression that he thinks he looks good after the plastic surgery makeover.

With that out of the way, I stayed at Lagoa a little longer, then I called it a night.

Saturday nights in Sao Paul are generally not busy nights at either of the two rent boy saunas.

Therefore, I look forward to Sunday night at Fragata. If that place lives up to its general good times, I will post about it next time.