Guest parisrio2000

I Want Pics of Some Boys at 117

Guest parisrio2000

I don't know how I'd be able to immediately repay someone who did this, but I'll do it. I'll take you out to a nice place, or I'll treat you to a night at 117 with your choice of boy next time I'm in town, whatever. But I want a pic of some boys at 117. One of the boys I'd like to see is Fernando. He also goes by Alexandre. Some of you have seen him. He's a very handsome boy, and highly sought after there. When I was there he was my favorite one, and I'd like to see what he looks like now. Note, however, that he is arrogant and doesn't let people take his pic as far as I know. He's a moreno claro with a kind of Brazilian/south Spanish/Sicilian face and wears a gold chain. He stands out in terms of looks.

Second, if you can take pics of other boys who are similar to him in age, looks, and build (I understand he's much more muscular than he used to be when I was there, if so then please also include boys who are not bombado but otherwise fulfil the description, slim, defined is also OK as long as they're very handsome and manly). I'm particularly interested in the so-called "straight tops" around his age and who are as handsome or close to. There can't be more than a few like this. Someone recently told me that there aren't any, but I'm curious.

The problem when I was there was that the difference between him and the next boy was significant. This made me dependent on his services when I went to 117. Of course this only worked to make him even more arrogant than he naturally is. I don't mind that but there's a point at which it becomes tiresome. SO...I'd like to know if there's anyone new who's "comparable."

This is an easy task, enjoyable on its own, and I will treat you to a very nice night out next time I'm in town.

• Members

One of the boys I'd like to see is Fernando. He also goes by Alexandre. . . . Note, however, that he is arrogant and doesn't let people take his pic as far as I know.

Second, if you can take pics of other boys who are similar to him in age, looks, and build . . . Someone recently told me that there aren't any, but I'm curious.

This is an easy task, enjoyable on its own, . . .

Sounds like a piece of cake! Fotograf.gif