Guest callipygian

A Honey-Pot Of Humor-Wisdom & Coolness....

Guest callipygian

.......And that would be lookin.

post-127928-0-65798400-1421277065.jpg

Not to be confused with HBO's Looking - because this lookin does not need to be swallowing "Molly" to have fun and to figure things out......or does he......? :devil: ( J/K )

He might not leave redundant footprints on every thread here - BUT, when he does post, it means something special!

Thanks lookin! Your earlier post here today was worthy of Carson, Rivers, Leno, Hall & O'brien - combined!

I hope you're appreciated in your real life as much as you are in your cyber!

post-127928-0-82262800-1421277581_thumb.

Guest callipygian

THIS.....Is how lookin's posts make me feel.....

Authentic, happy, hopeful and uncensored.

And while dated in time....It's what we all need to pay forward to others - before we all become lost in time.

• Members

How nice! And many thanks, but there's no way my funny bone would get tickled nearly so often were it not for all the merry members OZ has lured here. You folks have created a delightful little getaway, and it's always a treat to see who's around and what they're up to. happy-face.png

build-a-bosslike-treehouse2.jpg

Must confess though, my first quick read of the thread title was Honey Wagon, and I came in expecting to jump on a little something from AdamSmith. :rolleyes:

stoolbus.jpg

• Members

Calli, Thanks for posting a tribute thread for lookin. If there's anyone here who deserves one more, I don't know who he is.

And thank you, lookin, for all the enjoyment you've given me over the years. Who knew you could have warm fuzzy feelings for somebody you've never met. :hug: That's got to be one of the most surprising thinks I've discovered since I got on the internet.

Well, of course there were those two cute Russian lads from St. Petersburg but that was kind of a different feeling. :shifty: