Suckrates

Fashion Police is Back

• Members

The re-launch of Fashion Police premiered last night with a recap of the Golden Globes fashion hits and misses.

The show was dedicated to Joan Rivers, but had a new look and a partially new cast.

Kathy Griffin replaces Joan, and Brad Gorestky replaces Georgie.Boy...

Kathy seemed a bit stiff and shell shocked.... She did Kathy but seemed to be holding back, or perhaps just testing the waters. I am sure she will grow into the position, and once she loosens up, I am sure things will be just fine....

The good is that starting next Monday, it is returning to its WEEKLY format. The original buzz was that it was only going to do Specials, following televised awards shows, but it seems that plan luckily fell by the wayside.

I NEED my weekly dose of Fashion Police.......

R.I.P. Joan !

• Members

My biggest problem was the lack of jokes that Joan told in the past. I missed that alot. Post-Joan, Kelly, Giuliana and Brad really stepped it up with more biting opinions, but there weren't the three or four bitchy jokes that Joan used to spout. I'd love to know how much the writing budget was reduced.