boiworship

Especially for Hito

• Members

She's a hot mess, no getting around that, but he is about as cute as they come, and has done a rather nice job developing that body, tats and all. I'd do em. :yes:

He should dump his dad. :D

Word on the street is that the pics are photoshopped and highly airbrushed to give him more body definition and a more "manly" look.

Guest zipperzone

I think a great choice. I love the beebs and think he is very sexy!

Doesn't the little prick have enough money already?

This must be to inflate his already grossly inflated ego.

Marky Mark he will never be.......

• Members

Doesn't the little prick have enough money already?

This must be to inflate his already grossly inflated ego.

Marky Mark he will never be.......

You are most certainly right about that Mr. Zone.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/mark-wahlberg-under-fire-requesting-pardon-amid-racist-unrest

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-mark-wahlberg-assault-pardon-20141204-story.html

My moneys on the Biebs. :D

• Members

ME_530_Sorry.png

Sucky, I'm forced to apologize, it seems that Beib's bulge was indeed fluffed up for publication. 1

Though it does seem to have been puffed out at the boy's insistence, not Mr. Klein's. :lol:

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt...maybe he only wanted the undies to fit properly for the shoot. :whistle:

1 Link courtesy of a member who desires to remain anonymous.

• Members

ME_530_Sorry.png

Sucky, I'm forced to apologize, it seems that Beib's bulge was indeed fluffed up for publication. 1

Though it does seem to have been puffed out at the boy's insistence, not Mr. Klein's. :lol:

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt...maybe he only wanted the undies to fit properly for the shoot. :whistle:

Ahem, I like my apologies with flowers and rugulah ....... :rofl:

• Members

As, apparently, does Mr. Bieber's. :rolleyes:

Once upon a time, the FTC used to be all over false claims made by advertisers. One of the earliest I recall was Campbell's whose ad agency put marbles in the soup so the vegetables would float to the top and appear more abundant than they actually were.

ccasoup.jpg

As I'm not planning to purchase any CK skivvies in order to look packed, I doubt I'd have any standing in a lawsuit. But I would consider filing a friend-of-the-court brief if I could ever get close enough to qualify as an expert witness. :whistle:

• Members

Well i dont think Calvin is Claiming Ms Bieber is hung.... it's just a subliminal thing.... I believe they were trying to make you see The Biebs in a different light. A more mature and commanding presence, and not the silly, little prankster....

Marky Mark was a thug when they promoted HIM...... and look at him NOW !

I guess we will wait and see what Ms Bieber turns into ?

• Members

rugelach.jpg

Oooooh how I love the jam rugulah. The only thing better are the cream cheese ones.

Thanks, guys, for the tip! :thumbsup: At first, I was reading 'arugala' which is not one of my faves. being_sick.gif

Googling 'rugalah', on the other hand, offers up a recipe with butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Suddenly, my inner baleboste is stirring. :rolleyes:

milwaukee%20gefilte2.jpg

• Members

Thanks, guys, for the tip! :thumbsup: At first, I was reading 'arugala' which is not one of my faves. being_sick.gif

Googling 'rugalah', on the other hand, offers up a recipe with butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Suddenly, my inner baleboste is stirring. :rolleyes:

milwaukee%20gefilte2.jpg

If you want to save alot of time, buy the ones from Entemanns..... DELISH !!!!! (but homemade are the BEST)

Actually I love arugula. (And not only because you can pronounce it to sound like a vintage car horn. :D) Not as much as rugeleh, but still...

0.jpg

The Etymology of the Word 'Arugula'

http://www.bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/ingredients/article/the-etymology-of-the-word-arugula