Guest callipygian

Was There Drama Here That I Missed?

Guest callipygian

Not that anyone needs any more drama in their lives than they already may have - I was surprised to read this, this morning, and am wondering when and if it really happened here.

http://www.message-forum.net/showthread.php?102283-I-m-Back

Since the time-outs have ended for the holiday spirit Grinchs - there's dirt being dished about sucrates over there that I don't recall happening here.

I'm just curious.....

• Members

I thought the thread and thrashing was a bit childish. But, hey, whining seems to be an Olympic sport!

Well Oz, go read about what the person you supported and protected had to say about the site that welcomed him when he was shunned there....

I am generally a very good judge of character, and I had the subject pegged from the start....

As much as we want to be welcoming ,supportive and non-judgemental, there are just some people that genuinely DONT deserve it.

• Members

Not that anyone needs any more drama in their lives than they already may have - I was surprised to read this, this morning, and am wondering when and if it really happened here.

http://www.message-forum.net/showthread.php?102283-I-m-Back

Since the time-outs have ended for the holiday spirit Grinchs - there's dirt being dished about sucrates over there that I don't recall happening here.

I'm just curious.....

Oh calli, come sit by me and ill give you the dish....... :yes: eventhough you know I hate to stir the pot....... :whistle:

2318520806_57e586f56c.jpg

Well Oz, go read about what the person you supported and protected had to say about the site that welcomed him when he was shunned there....

I am generally a very good judge of character, and I had the subject pegged from the start....

As much as we want to be welcoming ,supportive and non-judgemental, there are just some people that genuinely DONT deserve it.

I did read it and that was the thread I was was childish and trashy.

Perhaps, I should have been more clear?

However, I will say it again, Jim Jones would have loved the other site as they do love their Kool Aid!