AdamSmith

hey twitter followers -- i'm on boytoy!

So I finally dragged myself out of the Pleistocene and installed the twitter app on my iPhone this morning. The better to brown-nose people I need to sell some consulting to. God, the inane chatter that my business associates spew into the twittersphere. :ike:

But anyway. Now it occurs that it is only a matter of days or hours til I accidentally brush the 'tweet' button at the bottom of this site's mobile version, and broadcast a notice to one and all about our great site here!

Thanks in advance, OZ. :lol:

P.S. For the record, when you click the tweet button at the bottom of this site, it auto-generates the following tweet ready to send:

hey twitter followers -- i'm on boytoy! [or whatever the thread title is that you happen to be viewing] - http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23079-hey-twitter-followers-im-on-boytoy/ [the thread url]

• Members

So I finally dragged myself out of the Pleistocene and installed the twitter app on my iPhone this morning. The better to brown-nose people I need to sell some consulting to. God, the inane chatter that my business associates spew into the twittersphere. :ike:

But anyway. Now it occurs that it is only a matter of days or hours til I accidentally brush the 'tweet' button at the bottom of this site's mobile version, and broadcast a notice to one and all about our great site here!

P.S. For the record, when you click the tweet button at the bottom of this site, it generates the following tweet for you to send:

hey twitter followers -- i'm on boytoy! - http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23079-hey-twitter-followers-im-on-boytoy/

Fuck the Tweets, we wanna see your "PACKAGE".....

Instagram is where it's at. :poke:

That's exactly what George W. said to Bill Clinton, after Clinton ribbed W. about not being on Twitter.

However, unlike you and W., I have not the leisure to retire just yet.

And twitter is a much easier medium than Instagram to subtly show somebody that they are a moron about some esoteric issue that they are supposed to understand in their business. And thus that they had better hire you straight away, ostensibly to educate them but actually to get you to shut up.

Capisce?

• Members

I am not on any social media (unless you count such as Boytoy as a social medium). To quote a TV advert: zero, zilch, nada, Zamboni, etc. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Gifted with a 2400 baud modem, I signed up with my ISP a quarter century ago. Spent the next fifteen years getting more fully on-line, and the last ten trying to get off. :rolleyes:

These days, I can't think of anyone who would be interested in my every thought nor anyone whose day-and-night musings I'd like to be alerted to. Present company excepted, of course, but once the door is open . . .

37889-CP__barn_door001.jpg

A fond memory from the early nineties was a newsreader program I had that would troll the newsgroups I was interested in. No matter that it took many minutes to download a single image, as it churned away while I was at work. Always a treat to come home in the evening and check out the day's harvest.

1357632177_0.jpg

• Members

I'm not on any social media either, and only have a cheap, pre-paid flip phone for driving emergenices....

I am hardly interested in my own life. I cant imagine sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for every-,minute updates of someones elses....

WHY the fuck would I / should I care ??????

• Members

WHY the fuck would I / should I care ??????

That certain manly man you've had your eye on lately might take to tweeting "First cum, first served # donkey_dick" whenever he had to deal with a raging hard-on. And you'd never know.

Well it could too happen. :lol:

Guest callipygian

P.S. For the record, when you click the tweet button at the bottom of this site, it auto-generates the following tweet ready to send:

hey twitter followers -- i'm on boytoy! [or whatever the thread title is that you happen to be viewing] - http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23079-hey-twitter-followers-im-on-boytoy/ [the thread url]

Enough with the Flintstone's Pleistocene excuses! :lol:

Just give us your twitter handle so we can follow you and, perhaps, warn the public (and possibly jerk-off) to your depravity. :hyper: