AdamSmith

Chuck Hagel Includes Gay Sailor's Proposal In Holiday Message

:thumbsup:

Chuck Hagel Includes Gay Sailor's Proposal In Holiday Message

The Huffington Post | By James Nichols

Posted:12/30/2014 10:42 am EST Updated: 12/30/2014 10:59 am EST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R0cuGgXd8sE

Well, this is a lovely statement of solidarity for the holidays.

U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and his wife Lilibet released a holiday message to men and women of the Defense Department last week that included an image of MM2 2nd Class Jerrel Revels' proposal to his boyfriend Dylan Kirchner.

This viral gay marriage proposal happened in 2013, just two short years after the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

A gay military couple has reportedly never before been included in the Defense Secretary's holiday message for the troops.

Check out the video above!

(h/t Towleroad)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/30/chuck-hagel-gay-couple_n_6395714.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

Guest callipygian

Like a FoxNews fupa,(look it up - fupa that is) I'm terrified for the well being of the editor of this video - should this have meant to have been anything other than a simple subliminal message of acceptance and inclusiveness. (should this have been anything other = not to have been there to begin with.)

It's the Donald Rumsfeld Republican eye-wear that I don't trust which scares the shit out of me amongst other things..

Although, 0:11- 0:12 seconds of the video could reveal something far more nefarious for potential haters.

What does Edward Snowden really know?