pauleiro

Rio Meio Mundo and 117

• Members

Was in Rio last week end.

I was in MM the friday, and I did enjoy a nice threesome with Eduardo (a regular branquinho who is still there and who is now ... 33)

Saturday afternoon, I decide to go to MM to have another session with the boy of the threesome (and maybe another top, since Eduardo is not going to be present).

MM is a disaster. Only customers. Maybe 4 boys in total !

I stay 45 minutes but situation does not improve and I decide to go to Sauna 117.

I arrive there at 6 pm. Very crowded. Many boys, many customers. Good atmosphere. Impossible to book the massagist who is busy until 8.30 pm.

It is my last night in Brazil this year and I need to have a good end. I have a detailed look at who is present, realize that my date of Thursday (Bruno) is not present, think that I can hope to have a better guy join the club, I go to the source of boys ie entry of the Club or part of the changing room where boys undress and start wearing their towel.

Entry is at ground level, while changing room is in the basement. Some boys are interesting but it is my last night and I want someone special. Bruno, despite what he told me, is not present. I am close to the entry when I see a new boy coming..... I know he is new since he has to show his ID and be registered. He is stunning. Perfect to my standards. He goes to the changing room, but I am not quick enough, or maybe too shy (lol). Another Customer, Brasilian starts chatting with him, explaining him the rules of the place, handing him over his slippers, ... In the meantime, the boy has removed his clothes and put a towel on top of his underwear, which is not very frequent, boys preferring to show their assets freely. He is gorgeous. Exactly to my standards.

I need that boy that night. No doubt!

Boy and Customer go up and continue chatting. I am not too far and soon join the conversation. Boy is just saying that it is his first time here and I say "me also", obviously creating some intimacy between us. The Customer is soon leaving us, seing that the boys is in good hands ... Maybe he was not that much interested by him...

We go to the bar, we share a drink and we go for a quiet session. His first one with a Customer .. We agree on a "light program" = no fucking. I do not discuss the price and agree with his 100 $R (35 ) and we are soon in a room together. He removes his underwear. Perfect ass and cock. Lovely. I love his face and his red lips. We start kissing, French kissing, and he is not shy at all. Same when we start sucking. Perfect session, certainly my last this trip ... What a pleasure to meet a newcomer and a real treat !

• Members

Was in Rio last week end.

I was in MM the friday, and I did enjoy a nice threesome with Eduardo (a regular branquinho who is still there and who is now ... 33)

Saturday afternoon, I decide to go to MM to have another session with the boy of the threesome (and maybe another top, since Eduardo is not going to be present).

MM is a disaster. Only customers. Maybe 4 boys in total !

I stay 45 minutes but situation does not improve and I decide to go to Sauna 117.

I arrive there at 6 pm. Very crowded. Many boys, many customers. Good atmosphere. Impossible to book the massagist who is busy until 8.30 pm.

It is my last night in Brazil this year and I need to have a good end. I have a detailed look at who is present, realize that my date of Thursday (Bruno) is not present, think that I can hope to have a better guy join the club, I go to the source of boys ie entry of the Club or part of the changing room where boys undress and start wearing their towel.

Entry is at ground level, while changing room is in the basement. Some boys are interesting but it is my last night and I want someone special. Bruno, despite what he told me, is not present. I am close to the entry when I see a new boy coming..... I know he is new since he has to show his ID and be registered. He is stunning. Perfect to my standards. He goes to the changing room, but I am not quick enough, or maybe too shy (lol). Another Customer, Brasilian starts chatting with him, explaining him the rules of the place, handing him over his slippers, ... In the meantime, the boy has removed his clothes and put a towel on top of his underwear, which is not very frequent, boys preferring to show their assets freely. He is gorgeous. Exactly to my standards.

I need that boy that night. No doubt!

Boy and Customer go up and continue chatting. I am not too far and soon join the conversation. Boy is just saying that it is his first time here and I say "me also", obviously creating some intimacy between us. The Customer is soon leaving us, seing that the boys is in good hands ... Maybe he was not that much interested by him...

We go to the bar, we share a drink and we go for a quiet session. His first one with a Customer .. We agree on a "light program" = no fucking. I do not discuss the price and agree with his 100 $R (35 ) and we are soon in a room together. He removes his underwear. Perfect ass and cock. Lovely. I love his face and his red lips. We start kissing, French kissing, and he is not shy at all. Same when we start sucking. Perfect session, certainly my last this trip ... What a pleasure to meet a newcomer and a real treat !

It is always a good think when a trip ends on a high note. It seems that is what happened for you.

Good trip endings keep good memories burning for the next time you will be there.

• Members

Yes! "Good trip endings keep good memories burning for the next time you will be there!"

I've always enjoyed your posts! Obrigado for this one! I'd loved to have been in your shoes to have met the new cutie who brought joy to you upon your last night in "The Marvelous City!"