MsGuy

Why Marriage Equality Is Not a Done Deal

• Members

Takes just one frail liberal justice to wake up dead and it's game over.

Why do you think the four 'hell no' justices voted to take a pass on hearing a marriage case next year?

Yeah, I know it's still procedurally possible to take up the 6th Circuit case in time for hearing in the 2015 term but that's only if a majority of the court goes into a 2 minute drill to hurry things through and what are the chances of that?

Remember the 6th Circuit is the one where two of the judges opined that it was perfectly reasonable to presume gay marriage would induce large numbers of breeders to abandon their young or sell them to Arab slavers or some such. And a tie vote on appeal lets that decision stand.

this-world-gypsy-child-thieves.jpg

Sez here that we can get the best price from the Gypsies.

• Members

I hate to wake up dead. Ruins one's whole morning, maybe not mourning.

We gays have dealt with no marriage and other inequities for so long, why are we worrying about it now? Of course, fair is fair and we should be treated equally, but who said life will be fair? Whoever said it was lying. In addition, I am reasonably happy to let the breeders find fault with one another and avoid all the grief.

Best regards,

RA1