Gotti

Football, Sodomy and inner instincts society wants to hide

• Members

It' about to explode in national news stuff happening in Sayerville,NJ where members of the high school football team (15 to 17 y.o.) regularly digitally penetrate the younger members of the team in front of others in the locker room under the excuse of "hazing". Unlike regular hazing rituals that happen at the beginning of the seasom, this is a regular practice, when the game end and the players hit the locker room, lights are dimmed, members of the team held the younger ones on the floor by his arms and legs, get their shorts removed and the seniors jump on the scène fingering their asses, and occasionally more.

The New York Times was the first to relate the fact, and they are so repressed that nobody can figure out was going on, I had to gather other news sources to put things together, the reporting is so ridículos that people in the comment section begs them to explain whats really happening.

The practice is supposedly widespread in schools in the country and unfortunatelly the implications will be swept under the rug by the mainstream " liberal" media that will focus on their favorite topic: Men are monsters, only the women and the female spirit should prevail, while the real subtext of this story is:men enjoy sex with other men, including the powerful ones, the ones that are calling the cards.

We are talking about the alpha male of our society, the ones everyone looks up to as a symbol of masculity, the ones that could score any cheerleader they want but in the darkness of the locker room, under the excuse of "hazing" some inner instincts come afloat and...the greeks knew about it millenials ago.

Hopefully the gay media will know (for a change) how to explore the situation, instead of having orgasms with the latest wedding in Idaho, they are in front of some huge game-changing truth and probably won't event figure it out, losing a one in a lifetime opportunity to prove a point that is a reason of its existente and responsible for much of its suffering

The mainstream media will have a field day with the rape side of it and totally ignore the human nature aspect they don' t wanna face.

In the meantime, in middle America, some queen is probably thinking "if only I could pass for a young jock..."

News site NJ.com is pursuing the story a little better than might have been expected.

From some of today's coverage:

...A parent of a player on Saturday provided greater detail about the hazing episodes, saying that four older members of the team would pounce on a freshman and restrain him while two more kept watch at the locker room's entrances. The final attacker, the parent said, would sexually assault the prone victim, inserting a finger into his rectum and then placing the finger into the freshman's mouth...

...Also, Labbe indicated Sunday that he believes the hazing at Sayreville extends beyond just this season.

"The prosecutor said it was pervasive and led me to believe that it's more than one year," Labbe said. "To the extent of that, I'm not sure. I'm confident that it was more than one year. How many more years? I'm not sure."

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2014/10/sayreville_superintendent.html#incart_m-rpt-1