AdamSmith

Queen Elizabeth Not Amused Palace Staff Picking Up Guys On Grindr

:lol:

Queen Elizabeth Not Amused Palace Staff Picking Up Guys On Grindr

royal-ascot-queen-elizabeth.jpg

Police in London are worried about the risk posed by Queen Elizabeth’s staff finding dates on Tinder and Grindr, labeling them “a security nightmare.”

The Queen has more than 800 live-in staff members at Buckingham Palace. While butlers, maids and the like can’t have guests in Buckingham Palace itself, they can bring overnight guests to their quarters at St James’s Palace and the Royal Mews so long as they sign them in at the front desk.

And we thought security at the White House was weak!

“There are real and serious security concerns at Buckingham Palace about members of staff use of dating apps such as Tinder, which can be rather sleazy,” A source told the The Daily Mail.

“Palace police are particularly unhappy about the number of guests of servants staying overnight, especially when they may have only just met on Tinder. It is a security nightmare, especially in the current climate.”

The source claims guests are sometime asked “a million questions” by security when they do the Walk of Shame the next morning.

Dai Davies, a former head of royal protection said overnight guests were the “Achilles heel” in royal security. “Historically this has always been a problem, even when I was in charge way before the introduction of these so-called dating apps,” he said. “It makes a complete mockery of the security structure, unfortunately.”

http://www.newnownext.com/queen-elizabeth-grindr/10/2014/

• Members

Unfortunately I don't see her around much these days. I wouldn't even mind watching re-runs.

She does seem to have disappeared from the airwaves lately. Fortunately, after I subscribed to Netflix streaming, I found they have all forty-five episodes of Keeping Up Appearances. Best eight bucks I've spent in a long time.

I like everything I've ever seen with Patricia Routledge. Even her low-key Hetty Wainthropp character is a must-see when it's on.

If you like the lady, and haven't seen her 'Kitty' character, here's a real treat:

I think her physical comedy is among the best I've ever seen. Just watching her get off the stage gets me laughing. That woman can put her ass right in the chuckle zone every time. :D